Elkhart Sheriff to appear on Anderson Cooper tonight.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bw8755

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 12, 2008
    South Bend
    hard to say. Maybe they saw he was one of the most recent Sheriff's to "defy Obama" and remember Elkhart form the bailout mess?

Bob2

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 24, 2010
    I met him a couple years ago and talked about standing up to the feds when they were doing something wrong to amish dairy farmers. I was pretty impressed with him, seemed like a stand up guy.

FMJ

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 23, 2012
    Fort Waste
    and elkhart county is one of the more liberal in the state....wasnt it elkharts rag that printed the names and addresses of LTCH holders? So we now have a state law forbiding it.

Bob2

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 24, 2010
    and elkhart county is one of the more liberal in the state....wasnt it elkharts rag that printed the names and addresses of LTCH holders? So we now have a state law forbiding it.

Not sure about the name printing, but as far as liberal, I would say not so much. You may be thinking of St Joe county (South Bend/Mishawaka), right next door to the west. Lots democrats get elected there I believe.

Bob2

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 24, 2010
    He is behind the gal in the audience who shot the intruder (but can't form a sentence), and beside the guy talking right now. LET him speak!

Top Bottom