• ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Curious

Is it normal for places like Elmore's to sell once-fired (I assume once fired...) brass?

I got a box of .40, and a couple boxes of 5.56... all the brass was tarnished and dark on the ends. I assume that means it was fired before.

glockednlocked

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 7, 2008
    I like them they remind me of good old days smoke filled gun stores. They can be gruff but take as good as they give. Language and smoke add to the experience and they have cool stuff at fair prices.

Collin

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 9, 2013
    Greenwood, IN
    Elmore's has been good to me. They frequently have ammo I need, and have always gone over used guns I've bought with me and showed me what to look for on certain models. Also, I'm a cigar smoker and appreciate the 'old school' environment. I stop in every week or two to look the inventory over.

wildhair

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2013
    Indianapolis
    I don't know if you can believe any of the LGD reviews out here, because you don't know who's writing them. You know all the dealers are on this Forum, posting good things about themselves and bad things about the competition. If you see something good posted about a dealer, especially a new one, go out there and post something bad and see how quick you get questioned. Elmore's is just another shop and I have no opinion except I got some .22LR there.

shootamc58

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Aug 28, 2012
    noblesville
    ill say it again. I've had nothing but good experiences there. Jason is great and his entire staff treat me and my family great. I've never seen anyone treated like some say on here. However, I also like beech grove, bradis, us defense, etc. I think a lot of how you are treated is how you go into it. How you begin any relationship is usually how it goes until it ends. I've always been respectful as a consumer up front and have always gotten the same in return.

Top Bottom