• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    Indianapolis
    I'm 41 and was raised with guns in more of an "outdoor enthusiast" home as opposed to a "gun enthusiast's home. My point is i know how to shoot safe and care for my weapons. I'm now on the hunt to purchase some more guns so i'm just getting into pricing. I can't speak for Elmore's prices yet, but i'll tell you i like the way they treat me. I've been in there several times, ready with my questions and they always come at me with the heart of a teacher, interested in educating me and buidling a genunine relationship with me. Look me in the eye and talk to me and not at me. Thanks Russ, Jason and the boys. Tell them RealtorWhoCarries sent you.:patriot:

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    Indianapolis
    it's been a while since i was at Bradis, but i found them to be very helpful..Haven't been to beech Grove, but have heard great things about them.. thanks for the input..

swatdoc

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Franklin
    This shop's local for me and just about the only place I need to go. Russ, Jason (his son), and others are great to do business with. They are as honest and straight forward as they come. There's little to none of the usual gun store BS in there, which is a welcome relief.

They have a broad selection of pistols and long guns and usually have a good selection of ammo both by the box and by the case.

Jason is into building AR's and keeps a decent selection of tactical accessories for that platform.

Their weakest spot is in holsters and other soft accessories, but there's only so much room in their storefront operation, so they put their emphasis on the guns and readily acknowledge that the other stuff is cheaper if you order on the net.

It's a gun shop and a little social club, too. You see a lot of people who just go there and hang out to socialize. Nothing wrong with that in my book.

Only caution, if you're sensitive to cigar smoke, go on a warm day when they have the door open!

repair

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 4, 2008
    Southside of Indy
    Only caution, if you're sensitive to cigar smoke, go on a warm day when they have the door open!

Yeah I'm afraid they are going to ask me to pay my fair share for the cigars...LOL

I'm ok with the lack of holsters because they use the room for more guns and they can get about anything you want in a few days.

USAShooter

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 17, 2008
    Well I know I saved 900.00 bucks today buying a gun at Beech Grove Firearms. They where 900 bucks cheeper the POP guns on the AR-15

drd

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    Westfield
    Just purchased a Kahr PM9 from Kermit at Plainfield Shooting Supplies and I can say he was friendly and helpful. He treated me like an old friend. I've been to Elmore's too and agree that they were helpfull.

Field King

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 26, 2008
    I am not a smoker, but I am a FREEDOM LOVER, so to u MR. RUSS ELMORE, I say "SMOKE EM IF U GOT EM" - I like Elmores Firearms!

Top Bottom