• ...and so much more!
  • dman65

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 25, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Just did yet another deal with Elmores FANTASTIC!:rockwoot:

Trick is deal with Elmore and you will always get great service, fair price, great product

Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    One Day I'll actually find something in there that I have the money and/or desire for...

I know they all know that I'm the guy who hasn't bought anything yet...just a lookie-loo. :)

I've always been treated right when there, by just about everyone behind the counter (only half of whom actually work there!)

-J-

iam1096

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 16, 2008
    Ohio
    Just stopped by Elmore's. Nice gun shop. Prices are little higher then PPS, but they can be talked down. Best holster, scope rings and other gun parts in Indy. I found a holster no one else had. Can't believe I have lived in Indy for two years and just found out about them. Lots of guns.

FordMan08

Shooter
    Rating - 96.2%
    24   1   1
    Nov 26, 2008
    Parts Unknown
    +1 for Elmores

Just bought a new 1894 Marlin 44 mag there, got a good deal on the rifle and scope base, they even put the base on before I left, and yes the aroma of a fine cigar was in the air....it was great, lol

ryanmercer

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    Speedway, IN
    Headed to Elmores today... just can't afford to go to Indy 1500 this time around... moving in two weeks, been wanting to go to Elmores for a year and a half, so finally gonna do it.

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    I try to get there every couple of weeks, just bough a j frame holster form them, and they were the only place that actually had a P7M8 holster in stock (bladetech) while I decided which higher end leather one I wanted to order. Still waiting for them to put a realistic price on that Wilson 1996A2 they have in there, and i'd take it. Always good service.

theturtle06

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 24, 2009
    Denver, CO
    I was in there Saturday to get a couple Wilson mags and ended up buying a box of ammo that I didn't really need. A younger guy was nice enough to take my 1911 to the back and tighten down my sights before I even mentioned anything about buying said mags and his niceness put some extra money in their pockets.

Top Bottom