Elon Musk Becomes Twitter’s Largest Shareholder…

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • J Galt

Expert
    Rating - 93.3%
    14   1   0
    Mar 21, 2020
    Indianapolis

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    “The reports of X on death row have been nothing more than disinformation pushed by legacy media because Musk's platform of free speech is an existential threat to CBS, ABC, NBC, and the list goes on and on.”

“One must remember the only reason 1A exists is because of 2A - hence, why rogue Democrats are trying to ban guns.”

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    That is the narrative they are pushing trying to make this happen, a sort of coded message to their foot soldiers to pull ads to take down the most free speech social media out there…

Alamo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Texas
    Which reminds me…

When is the forum software going to be updated to recognize X as a legitimate media source?

Right now, when I paste in a link from an X tweet (or whatever you call it these days), it starts off “https://x.” Followed by the rest of the URL.

I have to change the “x” to ”twitter” in order for the tweet to display properly. It’s been months now, we should have an update to the form software to recognize X tweets.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Which reminds me…

When is the forum software going to be updated to recognize X as a legitimate media source?

Right now, when I paste in a link from an X tweet (or whatever you call it these days), it starts off “https://x.” Followed by the rest of the URL.

I have to change the “x” to ”twitter” in order for the tweet to display properly. It’s been months now, we should have an update to the form software to recognize X tweets.
    mention it in the front support thread. Its been mentioned before. Not sure what the Bossman's plan is. Probably waiting for a software update is my guess)

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Which reminds me…

mention it in the front support thread. Its been mentioned before. Not sure what the Bossman's plan is. Probably waiting for a software update is my guess)
    Yes, it’s been brought up. I too will be glad when it’s fixed.

Top Bottom