• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Tomfoolery

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 20, 2013
    Auburn IN
    So I managed to pick up what every AK collector searches for but 99% come up short. I located and am now the proud pappa of a RPK 74 by Vector Arms. Has original plum handguards and stock, KVar grip and the equally hard to find Molot plum 45 round mag. :rockwoot:

Feast.

rpk1.jpg

rpk2x.jpg

rpk3.jpg

Fixed.

Last edited:

Tomfoolery

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 20, 2013
    Auburn IN
    Orion had 2 in 5.56 a couple of years ago with blonde stocks, had a hard time not buying one, man where they sweet.

Nice rifle :yesway:

You should've picked them both up. We had a dips&^% on the Files a few years ago who had a 5.56 RPK fall in his lap thinking it was a 5.45. I have heard from a reliable source on the site that after he reneged on his marketplace ad he sold it to another member for over $5k.

Now that is coming to me from a third source but I trust that source too and I don't think he would BS me on it either.

Tomfoolery

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 20, 2013
    Auburn IN
    Do you mind me asking if it was more than $2000?

I don't mind at all. The rifle itself without the furniture is $2,500. That price is if I throw on any generic surplus wood RPK furniture. The plum handguards and clubfoot stock will cost you $500 IF you can find them. That's a big IF too, they are as rare as hens teeth. The Molot plum mag is $200-250 (2 on GB atm @ $100 and $379 respectively), the grip is maybe $20 and the Soviet sling is another $25.

Totals up about $3,250 give or take a few bucks and I wouldn't sell it for $4,000 cash. $5,000 might get me to come off it but I would sleep on it.

Top Bottom