• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • tallboy1962

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 12, 2009
    Noblesville, IN
    The Elwood Conservation Club membership is at 526 as of July 19th 2018. We will need to drop down to 500 members before we can reopen. As for reopening in August we only have 13 members that need to renew for July so that will not be enough.
    I am hoping this will be sometime in September
    as we do have a lot that needs to renew in August but you just never know. We do not have a waiting list so you will need to be one of the first 50 to get a membership when we reopen. Keep a close eye out on our webpage and our facebook page for all up to date info.

Thanks

Joe

tallboy1962

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 12, 2009
    Noblesville, IN
    The Elwood Conservation Club is now open for new members. New members will have to meet with one of the officers before joining the club. New memberships have to be completed in person and not through the mail. Anyone interested in becoming a member can either call me Joe Kinsinger at 317-797-4420 or my vise president Ron Majors at 765-623-8084.

JJFII

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 1, 2018
    Anderson
    I just joined and havent had a chance to use the facility. I was hoping to get in this weekend...then the basement flooded... Oh well maybe next week. I really want to use the Archery Range as well.

ljk

Master
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    May 21, 2013
    Looks like full auto and bump firing have been banned based on the members voted this month.

Not not something I care but I can understand why.

Clay Pigeon

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Aug 3, 2016
    Summitville
    Looks like full auto and bump firing have been banned based on the members voted this month.

Not not something I care but I can understand why.

They were banned awhile back, full auto was years ago if I remember correctly.
    Everyone please try to make the next meeting, nominations and voting for officers at the Dec meeting.
    First Thurs of every month. Dinner at 5 meeting starts at 6...

Ricnzak

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Nov 15, 2008
    Noblesville
    Everyone please try to make the next meeting, nominations and voting for officers at the Dec meeting.
    First Thurs of every month. Dinner at 5 meeting starts at 6...

Im going to make a point of starting to go to these. What you said before about getting more active members voting is true. We’re not going to get changes in the layout or use of the facility without some new voices expressing ideas and voting to get them approved.

Top Bottom