• ...and so much more!
  • singlesix

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, In
    Wife hurt her back and can't drive, so I have to drive her to her High School Reunion this Sat. Being the great person she is, I don't have to stay at the reunion. So, any good gun stores around Elwood, IN? I be there around 6PM.

spasmo

ಠ_ಠ
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Sorry, but there really isn't much around Elwood especially if you are wanting a gun store to be open after 6. :)

Now you can go to the movies though. In Tipton, they have the Diana Theatre located at 137 E. Jefferson. (right on SR 28) but I don't know what's playing this weekend. Right now Pirates of the Caribbean is playing.

I was born and raised in Elwood. What reunion is this for your wife?

spasmo

ಠ_ಠ
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Joking about that kind of crap isn't even funny ... especially since we don't allow racism on the board. :)

:mods:

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    I used to know a couple of people from Elwood. Tim and Lisa. Might wanna look them up.

singlesix

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, In
    Sorry, but there really isn't much around Elwood especially if you are wanting a gun store to be open after 6. :)

Now you can go to the movies though. In Tipton, they have the Diana Theatre located at 137 E. Jefferson. (right on SR 28) but I don't know what's playing this weekend. Right now Pirates of the Caribbean is playing.

I was born and raised in Elwood. What reunion is this for your wife?

Hamilton Heights; I guess one of the persons is a member at the County Club in Elwood.

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.6%
    28   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    Fun is thin

I work out of Elwood and there is a golf course and a little south theres a range in Atlanta, IN. I usually go to the Ryder shop and watch 'em work on trucks for entertainment.:rolleyes:

The makeup that the blonde asst mgr at Hardees wears is pretty funny too. Some really good people up there but some serious white trash walking around too.

Lincoln Square out by Kmart is the best chow in town.

snapping turtle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 5, 2009
    Madison county
    There is an elk farm just south west of town on the highway, Red gold tomato fields, a few cheese bars downtown. If I remember right the streets are all letters and numbers. The corner of "A" street and fourth.

The past of Elwood is long gone. I have pictures of my mom as a youth child with a street sign in the background. Politically Corrected language it said "No persons of collor allowed on the streets after 9 pm." It was most likely from the 1940's. Kind of a weird thing to see in a photo of your mom as a kid.

hotfarmboy1

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Madison County
    I live near Elwood too. Not much around to do. There is the conservation club a bit outside of town but I'm not a member there anymore. But I do own some property that I shoot on. If you wanna meet up shoot me a PM.

Top Bottom