• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Aaronhome27

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Nov 18, 2009
    Kendallville
    Has any one recieved a "proclamation of Liberty" email here recently? I would post the email in its entirety here but not sure if it would be a good idea. If you have recieved it share your thoughts.

Blackhawk2001

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 20, 2010
    NW Indianapolis
    Several different bulletin board websites have been hacked recently and, apparently, membership email addresses have been used to send this spam. No, you definitely don't want to repost it here.

Kmcinnes

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2011
    Hendricks County
    Several different bulletin board websites have been hacked recently and, apparently, membership email addresses have been used to send this spam. No, you definitely don't want to repost it here.

I saw it on a random website wondering what it was, it is defenetly a nut job deal. Best if anyone just deletes it but that's just my opinion.

Aaronhome27

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Nov 18, 2009
    Kendallville
    Yes, very disturbing. Bad thing is there may be plenty more people who agree and take it to heart. But I do agree that nonsense has no place on this forum. As much as I would like to share what was said it would just be helping his cause to bring it into more light yet with posting it.

cordex

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 24, 2008
    I got that too. Looks like mine was sent to an email I used only for IndianaShooters. IS was hacked a few months ago.

Top Bottom