• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kdf101

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2013
    Sullivan County
    IF these emails are authentic, I don't know how Biden can stay in the race. We just went through over two years of attempting to prove Trump colluded with the Russians, with no hard evidence he did. This would seem to be far worse, directly selling access to the V.P.?

Kdf101

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2013
    Sullivan County
    Seems to me at least some kind of confirmation that parts of the e-mails could have some merit and there was some kind of connection to an interaction with then VP Biden.

This is how "career public servants" live in multi million dollar homes and have millions in the bank.

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    Salem
    IF these emails are authentic, I don't know how Biden can stay in the race. We just went through over two years of attempting to prove Trump colluded with the Russians, with no hard evidence he did. This would seem to be far worse, directly selling access to the V.P.?

Biden is like a cockroach. Somehow he will survive long after the nuclear bombs go off. He has been proven to have plagiarized, his son is selling access to him. And "son of a *****" , the cockroach will stay in the race... I wish it weren't so - but to the mob, orange man bad.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    More coming out Monday. If you haven’t, go to Jack Posobeic on twitter. Seems he’s always the first in the know. Rumors are there is pedophilia evidence and he was involved with Moscow as well.

Don’t worry, the leftist will still vote for him.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    https://mobile.twitter.com/JackPosobiec

Here is jacks twitter page. Lot of news about this, a ex business partner of hunter is jailed right now and flipping on hunter. They sent Nancy Pelosi a copy of the hard drive back in september to see what she would do with it... they’re preparing to release more to the public probably Monday, hints at hunter being involved in Moscow.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    Oh, forgot to add.

The Chinese lady from wuhan that blew the whistle the virus was man made in the lab is with Rudy Giuliani... supposed to have some huge breaking info about that.

Joe Biden was asked about Hunters emails being released, his reply was “no comment”. No denial, just doesn’t think the voters should know (sound familiar?)

Jack posobeic says “If you think Ukraine was the only Eastern European country hunter was involved in, think again. Hi Moscow” and “Brand new emails from hunter Biden’s firm about to be released, you ain’t seen nothing yet!”

How can people vote for him after dragging trump on a bs witch hunt for the last 4 years?

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    the crack pipe pic strikes me as a prank pic. Not saying he doesnt smoke crack, but somebody here said if he really was smoking it he wouldnt be passed out but would be amped up and awake. So this is probably HOURS after the fact and somebody took his idle pipe and stuck it in his mouth as he slept and took a pic.

Doesnt excuse it, but should provide some context. Is the pipe warm? No. BUt the simple fact he owns the damn thing (or at least hangs with dregs who do) says a lot (or a little) .

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    the crack pipe pic strikes me as a prank pic. Not saying he doesnt smoke crack, but somebody here said if he really was smoking it he wouldnt be passed out but would be amped up and awake. So this is probably HOURS after the fact and somebody took his idle pipe and stuck it in his mouth as he slept and took a pic.

Doesnt excuse it, but should provide some context. Is the pipe warm? No. BUt the simple fact he owns the damn thing (or at least hangs with dregs who do) says a lot (or a little) .
    Depends how long he’s been on a crack binge. I’d imagine if you’ve been smoking it and staying up eventually you’re gonna crash pretty hard. I know he has a history with drug abuse, so I’d imagine they’re pretty accurate. Plus, rumors on twitter saying there’s some underage stuff on there also. I would imagine the repair guy saw something pretty evil in there for him to take it to the fbi and say he’s in fear for his life. That’s more than a couple emails.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Depends how long he’s been on a crack binge. I’d imagine if you’ve been smoking it and staying up eventually you’re gonna crash pretty hard. I know he has a history with drug abuse, so I’d imagine they’re pretty accurate. Plus, rumors on twitter saying there’s some underage stuff on there also. I would imagine the repair guy saw something pretty evil in there for him to take it to the fbi and say he’s in fear for his life. That’s more than a couple emails.

I'll defer to actual crackheads. But like I implied, the picture is damning enough. The fact that he actually has a "dirty" crack pipe is enough.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville

Someone probably put it in his mouth when he was asleep. It isn't a crack pipe, it's a meth pipe. Crack pipes are usually just a glass tube with some steel or brass wool stuffed in them. Meth pipes have a bowl. Though I will say it isn't uncommon for people to smoke pot out of them, or a lot of other substances. Crack takes a special type of pipe due to the behavior of it when burning.
    I picture Hunter as someone who has had the life of anything he wants, and has no self control, with daddy protecting him from consequence all his life.
    The fact we know he was an addict, and know he lives a rockstar type life, makes this a no brainer lol.

It would be unusual for someone like this to not have all kinds of trouble looming over their head, and be the biggest liability on the face of the planet. It's a miracle he hasn't ended up getting killed, going by the drugs he uses and the types of crowds that usually deal those kinds of drugs.

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    Man it sure must be nice to jet around the world getting high and selling your family name for tens of millions of dollars.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    https://twitter.com/spectatorindex/status/1317284333246320640

It's getting crazier.

pDOHVNl.png

I watched a video earlier that detailed what is actually purported to be going on, from the billionaire that just fled china. Rudy has been meeting with him.
    If this stuff is true, the consequences go miles beyond just an election, it'd end in a war and the DNC being disbanded.

That tweet makes me think that video I watched might actually have legs.

[video=youtube;8bXgULtz6cI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8bXgULtz6cI[/video]

Top Bottom