• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • longbow

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    south central IN
    Leader of a .gov agency sent an email to his mistress. Not a smart move, but sadly it happens.

Email was NSFW and went something like this.

....hood of the truck, .....while it is still warm. I have more time tonight, my wife is working late at the ER....kind of stuff.

The problem is her name was one space below the send to "all staff" selection on the email address list.

The IT guy pulled the email 5 minutes after it was sent, but about 100 of the 300 employees saw it and 30 printed it. None of the printed copies were recovered....

He retired two weeks after sending the email and his wife is still with him.....

ThrottleJockey

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 14, 2009
    Between Greenwood and Martinsville
    Public schools is not a .gov agency. Anyway, who was busted?
    I think it was a superintendent somewhere.
    Don't they get their funding from the .gov via taxing the crap out of our property and then extorting the rest from us using other methods? I thought they all fell under the realm of the "dept of education"..and the lunch programs that the USDA pays for only to turn around and charge for them? Sorry, gotta rant....

Rant on: I am SOOO sick of hearing this crap on the radio about all the kids that don't get to eat through the summer due to schools not being open...If they don't get to eat then perhaps we should take the food stamps away from their parents.
    Rant off.

Mad Macs

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 3, 2011
    Plainfield, IN
    Had a situation like this at a client. Had to come "investigate" a CEO's computer after he was caught doing stupid stuff. Apparently if you have an employee with an identical name to a playboy playmate do NOT store pics of the playmate on the company's fileserver. Chances are the employee will search for her name and find the pics.

Stschil

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2010
    At the edge of sanit
    Had a situation like this at a client. Had to come "investigate" a CEO's computer after he was caught doing stupid stuff. Apparently if you have an employee with an identical name to a playboy playmate do NOT store pics of the playmate on the company's fileserver. Chances are the employee will search for her name and find the pics.

True, but how many real people actually use the name Bambi, Cinnamon, Star, or Cleopatra? :):

Top Bottom