• ...and so much more!
  • hopper68

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Nov 15, 2011
    Pike County
    Dear Fenway Forum

I was out driving in the country one day when I saw a roadside stand with a hot redhead and a sign that said free guns......

Scout

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 7, 2008
    near Fort Wayne
    Reading this thread makes me want to email something ridiculous, yet obvious.

"Wahh! I did something stupid and now everyone is calling me names and my panties are knotted up and chafing and I'm out of Gold Bond so tell everyone to be nice!"

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    The following message was sent to you via the INGunOwners Contact Us form by ( mailto: ).

--------------------------------

don't know how to use these things.Live in Wyoming,Griz comes thru the property,wolfs to often,deer,speed goats,elk down the creek quarter mile or so,no insult to them that do,but will not sit inside with this one monster when I can be out of doors.Just trying to help find dies for his shooter. not afraid to put my phone number,can at least use a phone,

--------------------------------

Referring Page: https://www.indianagunowners.com/forums/members/
    IP Address:
    User Name:
    User ID:
    Email:

Sigblitz

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 25, 2018
    Indianapolis
    Here is a speed goat in its natural habitat. This one has 3 sets of lungs.

Mt9yul8.jpg

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Speed Goat
    Slang name for the North American Pronghorn (Antilocapra americana). So named due to it's close resemblance to a goat and it's incredible speed.

While it's difficult to measure their speed, most sources state upwards of 70 Km/h, and they're known to be the second fastest land animal, second only to the cheetah, but able to sustain higher speeds for longer distances than the cheetah.

Oh, Crap! We're going to hit that speed goat. Duck! Why do they hang out near the highway?

I've given up hunting speed goats because they taste like a cross between a Slim Jim and sagebrush.

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Speed Goat

AngryRooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Outside the coup
    Speed Goat
    Slang name for the North American Pronghorn (Antilocapra americana). So named due to it's close resemblance to a goat and it's incredible speed.

While it's difficult to measure their speed, most sources state upwards of 70 Km/h, and they're known to be the second fastest land animal, second only to the cheetah, but able to sustain higher speeds for longer distances than the cheetah.

Oh, Crap! We're going to hit that speed goat. Duck! Why do they hang out near the highway?

I've given up hunting speed goats because they taste like a cross between a Slim Jim and sagebrush.

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Speed Goat

Don't forget the best part, you can get your very own speed goat coffee mug for $31.

https://urbandictionary.store/produ...paign=onpage&utm_source=define&utm_medium=web
    (Hmm, picture won't embed.)

You can even edit the definition. We need a good INGO definition to put on there...

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Top Bottom