• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    Once the opposition verifies that there aren't any former Special Operations folks near by, what do they have to fear? Why wouldn't they attack the embassy? Our administration has already demonstrated that they will do nothing to defend those inside.

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    Once the opposition verifies that there aren't any former Special Operations folks near by, what do they have to fear? Why wouldn't they attack the embassy? Our administration has already demonstrated that they will do nothing to defend those inside.
    The same can well be said of previous administrations, too. Rep and dem. Attacks on embassies are nothing new. Hell, this one hardly qualifies. This is far from the first time an attack has occurred at an embassy and it won't be the last, regardless of who is in the White House. Embassies are easy targets, even when they're fortified.

moltke

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 28, 2011
    Springville

Well, these are easy target no matter what. But especially after what we essentially allowed to happen to the sites in Egypt and Yemen ... they might have well put bulleyes on them recently. I'm glad you specify 'Spec Opts' rather than just the military ... hopefully we the American public have learned for the LAST time that it's dumb and expensive to smash the worlds cockroaches using a Backhoe like we so often seem to to do.

Doug

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Sep 5, 2008
    Indianapolis
    muslimsok_zps44be381e.jpg

Same stuff, different day.

"What difference does it make!?!!"

miguel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Oct 24, 2008
    16T
    Personally, I would like to use this as a pretext to invade Turkey and reclaim Constantinople, but I'm sure they won't go for that.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    What concerns me is that we don't hear about this out of Turkey. NATO member, but I've seen them trying to go the wrong direction.

firehawk1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 15, 2010
    Between the rock and that hardplace
    hopefully we the American public have learned for the LAST time that it's dumb and expensive to smash the worlds cockroaches using a Backhoe like we so often seem to to do.

I disagree, when exactly did we smash anything with a backhoe? We insist on stomping our foot around it wasting money AND lives but always missing the true target. Maybe if we actually did actually obliterate a target things might be different. We insist on playing nice with these animals and allow ourselves to be a target.

"Sometimes it is entirely appropriate to kill a fly with a sledge-hammer!"

:twocents:

firehawk1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 15, 2010
    Between the rock and that hardplace
    Well, I guess all the anti-moslem crowd can STHU now. Looks like the bomber wasn't a radical islamist. It was a marxist. Yeah, that's right. A commie.

Turkish Marxist Group Claims Responsibility for US Embassy Blast

Interesting, did we just witness a Freudian slip here? Seems YOU'RE the only one who brought up "moslem". The other posts here make no mention other than basically referring to it for what it was, a terrorist act.

Interesting, very telling IMO.

Wild Deuce

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 2, 2009
    Interesting, did we just witness a Freudian slip here? Seems YOU'RE the only one who brought up "moslem". The other posts here make no mention other than basically referring to it for what it was, a terrorist act.

Interesting, very telling IMO.

Wow ... I noticed that as well. Except for the text in a posted picture by one person (hardly a crowd), nobody mentioned "moslem" until his post. If you count the posted pic, I suppose he's half that crowd. :D

Degtyaryov

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2013
    Glad none of our guys were hurt, but it's a worrisome sign to say the least. We really need to beef up embassy security and start taking threats SERIOUSLY!

Doug

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Sep 5, 2008
    Indianapolis
    I understand Diane Feinstein has introduced a bill to allow the death penalty to be imposed on successful suicide bombers.
    This bill is more logical than her gun control bill and is expected to be more effective at reducing suicide attacks than her gun bill will be at reducing mass shootings.
    President Obama said that if congress does not pass the bill, he will decree suicide attacks non-existent and stop them by executive order.

Top Bottom