• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • brogers261990

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 21, 2016
    Flora
    Hey guys, I'm looking to get a bag geared toward emergency response. I'm planning on keeping it by my bedside, in the vehicle, etc., and I would like to have something that I can organize mags, a flashlight, my firearm, a first aid kit of some kind, and some other smaller items. I saw that s00tch (from youtube) has some videos, but I have a hard time finding something that could be around the size a small to medium cloth tool bag. The bag s00tch has was discontinued and he likes everything, so it's hard to know if there are any cons to look for. Any suggestions? I'd like to keep it at or lower than $130. MOLLE inside the bag, or some way to secure things so they're not cluttering up the bottom would be nice as well.

whiteoak

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 5, 2015
    In The Whiteoaks
    I have a Maxpedition Colossis with a water bottle pouch on the side that I use for the same thing as you are wanting. I really like it. Lots of videos of Maxpedition Gear on Youtube.

SnoopLoggyDog

I'm a Citizen, not a subject
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Feb 16, 2009
    Warsaw
    LA police gear sells these for $20. They run specials were they sell them for $15. I have a couple and they work well for a small grab and go bag/OTR travel bag, ect. They also make bigger versions.

policestuff_2415_30668416214

LA Police Gear Tactical Bail Out Gear Bag - Best Seller

Dog1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Feb 15, 2010
    Clark County, Indiana
    I have this bag from HSGI- http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...1944&sr=8-1&keywords=hsgi backpack&pldnSite=1

While it has no MOLLE inside, it has 3 pockets. I can get 5 rifle mags, 4 pistol mags, a pistol, first aid kit and other items in it, including a MRE. I also added a small outside pocket on the MOLLE straps for little, quick access stuff.

Unfortunately they stopped making it, so what Amazon has is it.

I love this bag and might buy another one.

brogers261990

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 21, 2016
    Flora
    Awesome guys, thanks for the input. There's so much to wade through I wasn't really sure where to start. The narescue gear for $324 is a bit outside of what I'm wanting to spend now, but definitely something I'll consider working towards. The factory I'm at is outsourcing half our inventory to Mexico, so funds are tight right now, but I'll message back once I'm able to grab a bag.

scottka

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jun 28, 2009
    SW IN
    I picked this up recently, and so far I really like it. I had a larger bag originally, but I just tended to keep putting stuff in it because it fit until it became very heavy and impractical. You can keep 4 PMAGs, 2 pistol mags, a large pocket that I use for first aid supplies, plus it has a back pocket that has enough room for a full-sized pistol. The pistol pocket has a Velcro backing so you could set that up different ways. They provide straps to make a "holster" for the pistol. Basically it holds the gun in place. I bought a kydex trigger guard cover that I use so that I can keep the pistol chambered in the bag. Has a nice strap and contours well to the body as well as a few features I'm sure I'm forgetting. I fit a decent amount of stuff in there and it's still very manageable and lightweight. It's not huge, but its plenty big for what I wanted it for, and I've been more than happy with the purchase.

ETA: after reading your first post again, I remembered the front (first aid) pouch has some straps/pockets that keep things secured to the side instead of just all thrown in.

US PeaceKeeper Rapid Deployment Pack (Medium, Tan) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B008FY67L4/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_awd_GuIjxb33CSW9A

Nam1911

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 8, 2015
    Evansville
    For gear organization tool bags with side stiffeners work extremely well. Always a lot of pockets lining the inside and outside. Much higher value for the cost. I don't care for the expensive bags that just hold things.

Balarrison

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 10, 2016
    Columbus
    I had an old square nylon bag that my dad won in a door prize one time. It had flares, a blanket, flashlight, tow rope, jumper cables, and much more other stuff. It worked for me when I needed it.

Top Bottom