• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • steveh_131

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Porter County
    I'd apologize. My pride isn't worth $60 in flowers. Especially if I was wrong.

But your tactic of sticking it in the hornets' nest seems to be working well for you :D

Caleb

Making whiskey, one batch at a time!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 11, 2008
    Columbus, IN
    After 28 years of raising four kids the wife and I are now officially empty nesters. Our 1st three have four years between each of them so they are spread out. My youngest daughter left for college Wednesday. I am stoked and felt like throwing a party. Last night I got up to go to work. My wife had just returned from Munster helping with the college move. I walk in the living room (in my bloomers) and she is crying!! WTH? I just can't comprehend how a woman's brain works:n00b:. I am happy as all get out and she is mad because I am happy. :rolleyes: IT got worse when I told her to suck it up and deal with it. Something I have told all my kids many many times.

Anyway I think it is awesome not having any kids at home. A little touch of freedom after 28 years of running here and there and doing this and that. I think I am going to like it. Might need to get the wife some prozac or something. Got to run...need to go buy flowers I guess.

I was going to rep you, but I'm unable to rep you or anybody for that matter.

Top Bottom