• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • arma73

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 7, 2009
    Morgan Co.
    Take your time !!!!!!!!!!! I have been an EMT for over 20 years as well as an instructor. The thing I see is every time we test, is the students try to rush through the skills. Take your time and your allowed to ask questions before you start the skill. Use this time to answer an questions of what is expected of you during the testing and just breathe.......:twocents:

davebone42

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 5, 2010
    Take your time !!!!!!!!!!! I have been an EMT for over 20 years as well as an instructor. The thing I see is every time we test, is the students try to rush through the skills. Take your time and your allowed to ask questions before you start the skill. Use this time to answer an questions of what is expected of you during the testing and just breathe.......:twocents:

He already tested and passed... YESTERDAY :)

rmabrey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 27, 2009
    Well I forgot most of what I did rather quickly after the testing. We did the 6 standard stations and Mouth to mask with supplemental Oxygen for our Random.

As I said before I drew medical first, I was all over the place cause of nerves and ALMOST forgot to check vital signs. left that one worried, but after reviewing my skills sheet, I new i covered the criticals and accumulated enough points to pass.

Next was the random station and that took all of 30 seconds, they didnt want us to actually breath into the mask so i hooked it up to oxygen first thing and verbalized everything.

From then on it was smooth sailing through every station.

Thanks again to everyone for the congrats and the advice. Ill start a new thread when im ready to take national registry so you guys can remind me to calm down!!

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    JJSHOOTS
    Top Bottom