30-caliber.jpg

:ar15::ar15::ar15::ar15::ar15::ar15:

Tandor

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 4, 2011
    Chesterton
    Most people should prepare for ANYTHING. Enough food/water for 30 days. Medical supplies. End of the world? I don't think so, end as we know it, maybe. BUT there are nuts out there that DO believe it, that's what I worried about. I have enough guns & ammo to outfit a platoon. If I have to bug out I won't be leaving 100,000 rounds of ammo just sitting around. Just remember you might have to leave, if you can't carry it or put it in your truck why get it? Yellowstone (caldera), tornados, floods, bio warefare could be ANYTHING...I figure just need to survive and stay quiet!

.45 Dave

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 13, 2010
    Anderson
    I guess I'll be doing my laundry the day before. Momma always said "if the end of the world comes be sure to have on clean underwear!"....Or something like that.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I guess I'll be doing my laundry the day before. Momma always said "if the end of the world comes be sure to have on clean underwear!"....Or something like that.

Man that sound familiar, I think that was just to be sure we changed (Or at least wore) some under shorts..................................:D

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    It's no secret to a hot roder, that's what I used to do, can't spell, can't add but I know how to change points and condensors lol.:rockwoot:

Changed out a set today. My son and future son in law were amazed. My son has always worked in the shop with me on any and all sorts of engines and such. The Points thing had them going. They are from the HEI and coil pack age.
    And thank GOD for spell check.....................;)

Oldbird13

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    Hamilton County,IN
    If Obeyme gets re-elected, I really don't care...I am not sure I could/want to live 4 more years anyway. I am scared to death he is gonna pull another victory out of his @$&.

Kmcinnes

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2011
    Hendricks County
    If Obeyme gets re-elected, I really don't care...I am not sure I could/want to live 4 more years anyway. I am scared to death he is gonna pull another victory out of his @$&.

If flip flop Mitt is who the republicans wind up running than its a shoe in for Obama, now if it was Paul I think it would be a close race. Just my :twocents:

steveg26

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 7, 2012
    I think if its the end the best prep is to be right with the Lord other than that i'll be having christmas fun with my new Ar. Well I hope that's what I asked santa for. Lol.

Top Bottom