• ...and so much more!
  • 1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    81   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    Less than 11 hrs. I'm debating on posting the names of those who fail to attend so we can publicly flog them on the webz.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Less than 11 hrs. I'm debating on posting the names of those who fail to attend so we can publicly flog them on the webz.

duh! That is our tradition. If you post saying you are going and then you don't show up you should be flogged or worse get hugged by Jedi the next time you do show up. :rofl:

MTN

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 3, 2014
    Laporte Co.
    duh! That is our tradition. If you post saying you are going and then you don't show up you should be flogged or worse get hugged by Jedi the next time you do show up. :rofl:

Looks like I'll take a hug. Gotta cancel had some other things come up, not able to make it.

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    81   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    Had a great time and we were able to talk about the topics I thought we needed to about our future. For those who showed up I think we made alot of head way. Would like to see more people next year at the M&E's as we expand to include Laporte county as one of the stop for the NWI group. Thanks for a great year to those who have attended a M&E.

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    Great to see everyone last night and good conversation all around. Always nice to see who shows up and put names to new faces. Missed those who couldn't make it and hope to see them at the future M & E's next year with the plan to get out to Laporte County for the folks to the east to have a chance to get involved. Like last time at Jedi's garden Restaurant, we had the whole room to ourselves and you will never guess who got to sit at big kids table thanks to Blue falcon for rearranging the tables. There are a few pictures to be shared in the near future.

trucker777

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 5, 2014
    WESTVILLE
    Great to see everyone last night and good conversation all around. Always nice to see who shows up and put names to new faces. Missed those who couldn't make it and hope to see them at the future M & E's next year with the plan to get out to Laporte County for the folks to the east to have a chance to get involved. Like last time at Jedi's garden Restaurant, we had the whole room to ourselves and you will never guess who got to sit at big kids table thanks to Blue falcon for rearranging the tables. There are a few pictures to be shared in the near future.

There's several good restaurants here in Westville. :ingo:

Top Bottom