• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DDadams

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Jan 17, 2014
    North Indy
    Does anyone here have the ARX and a Nox? EA thinks it should work but they haven't tried it. Other ASR style mounts like the dead air mounts and keyboard work with it so the actual mount itself does fit but the nox is a tad longer than the dead air mounts.

I know some people thought the nox would fit the Nomad suppressors because the dead air mounts did but the Nox was too long it kept bumping into interior components on the Nomad.

It isn't something I can just have taken off as this is going to go on a cut and p/w barrel here in a while.

I'm really wanting to go with the Nox because it's longer so I'll be able to cut more off the barrel and it's already a super lightweight build. A dead air mount is safer but a tiny bit heavier.

sloppyjoe

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 27, 2019
    Brownsburg
    The EA website gives the distance from the blast baffle to the back of the can (1.52"). Add in the Keymo adapter length (excluding threads) and then compare that to the Nox length. You should be able to figure it out with simple math. I would help, but I dont use keymo.

DDadams

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Jan 17, 2014
    North Indy
    The EA website gives the distance from the blast baffle to the back of the can (1.52"). Add in the Keymo adapter length (excluding threads) and then compare that to the Nox length. You should be able to figure it out with simple math. I would help, but I dont use keymo.
    Thank you! It should work from what I gather from that and the emails with EA.

Top Bottom