• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KDUBCR250

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 21, 2008
    Martinsville
    Had my AR lower engraved for a SBR build Im starting by purple72 . He did a great job and even meet me on Fri night and did the work while I waited plus he did it for a GREAT PRICE ! Heres a pic of his work. Anyone who is needing engraving done needs to hit this guy up.
    0313111725.jpg

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    Why is Martinsville spelled wrong???

:shady:

Martinsville, what's a Martinsville, I thought all there was in Morgan County was Mooresville, Monrovia, Eminence, Paragon and Morgantown.:D

Nothing like having the Mooresville/Martinsville thing thrown on the wall!

car53

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 19, 2011
    Bloomington
    He did mine a few weeks ago. I want to fill it in too but was worried that it would be thicker than .005 and put my ending depth -.003. Where do you get aluma-black?

KDUBCR250

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 21, 2008
    Martinsville
    He did mine a few weeks ago. I want to fill it in too but was worried that it would be thicker than .005 and put my ending depth -.003. Where do you get aluma-black?
    Bradis but you can also get it online. Id check MCsports since youre in Btown.If you wanted you could borrow mine or stop by and use it to fill it in.

CountryBoy19

Grandmaster
    Rating - 91.7%
    11   1   0
    Nov 10, 2008
    Bedford, IN
    Wasn't knocking your "living" but was asking a simple question. Also, I didn't know if you could have it stamped or you had to have it engraved.
    It doesn't matter how the markings get in there, just as long as they get in there.

You could scratch it in with a toothpick if you wanted, but you might go through a lot of toothpicks before you get it down to the minimum depth...

purple72

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 26, 2008
    Central Indiana
    Yes, you could use stamps. But, you'd probably destroy the lower by the time you got it in there. plus, there is that whole keeping things straight. As long as it's .003, doesn't really matter how it gets there. As CountryBoy19 said.

Top Bottom