CVMA544

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 26, 2010
    SW Indiana
    TRADE DONE

Eotech 552 Product: 552 | L-3 EOTech Holographic Weapons Systems

Good condition, prefer trades, this is part of my "stash" if mama don't see money she caint spend it.....:D

Got this from a fellow INGO member in a trade, tried it, it works great, but I prefer the Aimpoint Comp M2, M4, or PRO. I used a Comp M2 in Iraq and kinda got used to it so that is the type I want to go back to.

Has the aftermarket GGG flip up lens covers also. I also have the manual for it, no box, but the styro holder from inside the box.

The current new pricing is $549 However since I have to put a price on it $400.00.

Trade prefered for a good used (with mount) Comp M2, M4 (New or old style) or a PRO.

Trades possible for the right .308 bolt gun, .44 lever action, .44 revolver (6-8" barrrel).

List isn't inclusive, always interested in something interesting, no NFA/Class III, stuff don't want the hassle.

Partial trades okay, I still need a Flat top upper with M4 cuts, a BCG, charging handle, forward assist, carbine buffer w/spring and dust cover to finish one of my AR projects.

I can deliver depending on the deal and how far, prefer FTF.

Item is in Petersburg, IN.

View attachment 3356

View attachment 3357

View attachment 3358

View attachment 3359

View attachment 3360

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom