• ...and so much more!
  • Goober135

Expert
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 15, 2011
    Valparaiso
    I've got an EOTech XPS2 that, although it'd be overkill, I am thinking about throwing on one of my airsoft rifles. Should I be worried about incurring any damage to the front lens from a BB strike? Airsoft BB's are made of plastic and are shot between roughly 400-500 FPS using a .20g BB. One of the airsoft sites I frequent sells lens protectors, but I'm not sure if they're meant for legit EOTechs or cheaply made knockoffs. Are they really needed? Thoughts? :dunno:

EOTech Lens Protector

dt36

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 17, 2010
    I'm not sure if it is actually "needed" but I'm always for over kill. I would buy something to protect the lens

Shawno31b

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 10, 2013
    eotechs are too expensive to not protect the lense and it gets broken during airsoft shooting. Spend the extra to protect is my thought

Goober135

Expert
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 15, 2011
    Valparaiso
    Alright. Well reading some of the reviews on that lens protector, apparently it messes up your view through the sight due to it's poor construction. Any idea where to find a better quality protector or a DIY one?

CQB

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Jul 4, 2012
    Central North Forty
    Alright. Well reading some of the reviews on that lens protector, apparently it messes up your view through the sight due to it's poor construction. Any idea where to find a better quality protector or a DIY one?

Check out GG&G. People seem to like their products though I've not personally used them. You don't have any ACOG's laying around do you?

Scope Mounts and Accessories :: EOTech QD Mounts And Accessories - GG&G Tactical Rifle Accessories - Military & Assault Rifle Parts For Sale

Top Bottom