Epstein Didn't Kill Himself: What Does It Mean?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    1616189456601.png

Re: Judge Nathan...

tenor.gif

MinuteManMike

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Oct 28, 2008
    Lawrence, IN
    There are those who don't want to believe we were led by idiocy in December of 1941 sot the attack must have been allowed by inside forces.
    You're seriously unaware of all of the evidence against FDR's administration in this instance?

That traitorous bastard got re-elected promising to keep us out of "Europe's war" while doing everything in his power to make sure we provoked Japan.

He is MORE responsible for Pearl Harbor than the Japanese in my book. Japan had no duty to our sailors, solider and airmen. FDR murdered 3000+ of them for his "Remember The Maine!" moment.

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    You're seriously unaware of all of the evidence against FDR's administration in this instance?

That traitorous bastard got re-elected promising to keep us out of "Europe's war" while doing everything in his power to make sure we provoked Japan.

He is MORE responsible for Pearl Harbor than the Japanese in my book. Japan had no duty to our sailors, solider and airmen. FDR murdered 3000+ of them for his "Remember The Maine!" moment.
    Yeah, and then some.
    The Grand Area Plan* was in place long before WWII and was intended to give the US dominance from the Adriatic to the Dutch East Indies. That's just bringing to fruition the plan that Colonel E. M. House led the US delegation to sign on to after WWI.
    The Grand Area Plan worked.
    FDR was just doing his part.
    EEEA.jpg

*In the early 90's there was an old book in the Cleveland, TX library before it got cleansed by the new PC librarian. Post-cleansing you'd be lucky to find something less mainstream than friends of a smiling purple dinosaur.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy

One of the men who allegedly trafficked a lot of the girls for Epstein "committed suicide" by hanging himself in a French jail cell.

I'm sure it will come as no surprise to anyone that the security cameras pointed at his cell mysteriously weren't working at the time.
    Man, what a rotten run of luck they've had with security cameras in this whole thing, huh? That darned Murphy's Law I guess...

funeralweb

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 9, 2013
    Earth/East Central I
    It's weird how a man that powerful could feel so hopeless to his fate from the justice system that he would take such action as suicide. And yet, the same system has shown zero interest in bringing his clients to justice for their part in child sexual exploitation.

That sure is different from the local vice cops and their sting ops against Johns.....

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    It's weird how a man that powerful could feel so hopeless to his fate from the justice system that he would take such action as suicide. And yet, the same system has shown zero interest in bringing his clients to justice for their part in child sexual exploitation.

That sure is different from the local vice cops and their sting ops against Johns.....
    "Two may keep a secret if one of them is dead." (Twain) And the one(s) still alive are also those responsible for investigating. (or powerful enough to wield power over those that do)

Frankly, I'm surprised that she is still alive. I have no doubt she was assured that if she sits patiently in jail and keeps quiet, she will be compensated when she gets out. And of course if she talks, she joins Epstein.

The fact of how many things have happened, combined with the power that is held by those around him that COULD have been Johns, only leads to one conclusion. That there is no investigation because too many powerful people would go down. I believe deep in my heart of hearts that If everyone involved was outed and prosecuted, .gov and big business would be fundamentally altered. (you can read that as being related to "shadow govt")

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County

1DOWN4UP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 25, 2015
    North of 30
    I don't believe for one minute he is dead. This was a Hollywood production. Having evidence of video recordings of the pedo players and black books of dates and names, (according to G.M.) and multiple copies , the release of video would be Mutual Assured Destruction of the American power brokers.
    It is funny that G.M. has been sent to jail,but not NOT ONE POWER BROKER HAS EVEN BEEN CHARGED? Who were these men who child molested these young girls? Epstein didn't kill himself because he is not dead.

Top Bottom