Epstein Didn't Kill Himself: What Does It Mean?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Super Bee

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    Do you have a link on this or did you get it from the docs? Trying to find this as it was a big deal in the sports world as Rodgers suggested Kimmel was on it. Then the whole media went off in defense of Kimmel, I want to see that egg on their collective faces…

His name was mentioned in the court transcripts, I read it.

It was kind of a mess last night. People doing everything they could to pull stuff down as fast as it was being released. More released today.

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    Not falling for it. Last time you said that something happened then you redefined nothing to include something.

But something goin' happen!
    Yeah, someone will get a tummy ache, and you’ll say “See, something happened!” Let me know when the first of these high profile pedos sees an actual consequence.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Yeah, someone will get a tummy ache, and you’ll say “See, something happened!” Let me know when the first of these high profile pedos sees an actual consequence.
    Impossible to do. You'll just redefine consequence to nothing.

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    Impossible to do. You'll just redefine consequence to nothing.
    If I am a billionaire and get fined a million bucks for something, that’s nothing in the grand scheme of things. It’s only “something” to a pedantic putz who values the dictionary more than reality.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    If I am a billionaire and get fined a million bucks for something, that’s nothing in the grand scheme of things. It’s only “something” to a pedantic putz who values the dictionary more than reality.
    Sorry to hear you believe gender is fluid.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Do you have a link on this or did you get it from the docs? Trying to find this as it was a big deal in the sports world as Rodgers suggested Kimmel was on it. Then the whole media went off in defense of Kimmel, I want to see that egg on their collective faces…
    I’m just waiting for this defense of Kimmel to turn into justifying creepy, rapey behavior.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    If this is about whether any of these pedo ****s is gonna get what they have coming. It’s not gonna happen. It never happens. Too powerful to fail. Too popular to fail. Too privileged to fail.
    It's not.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    If this is about whether any of these pedo ****s is gonna get what they have coming. It’s not gonna happen. It never happens. Too powerful to fail. Too popular to fail. Too privileged to fail.
    I’ve seen nothing that would convict at this point, but it certainly warrants investigation but even that will not happen. It should have happened on the early 2000’s…

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 7, 2021
    central indiana
    "Bill Clinton likes them young". No ****. Slick Willy likes 'em all, even the ones that say "no". Oprah went to the island?? I didn't see that coming. I'm marginally surprised with the mention of Kimmel. Not because I believe Kimmel to be innocent, per se. I just don't view Kimmel as being enough of a mover and shaker to warrant attention from Epstein. Sometimes it really is jarring to find out such evil lives in this world. This ****ball literally flew children all-around the world so the rich and powerful could rape them. And the response from U.S. law enforcement? Nothing to see here, move along. Just wow.

Top Bottom