• ...and so much more!
  • DocGlock86

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 5, 2008
    Plainfield
    Eric Holder walks???

Here let me show you something....it's my shocked face.

e-trade_baby.jpg

Ted

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2012
    ".....The report found no evidence that Holder was informed about the Fast and Furious operation before Jan. 31, 2011, or that the attorney general was told about the much-disputed gun-walking tactic employed by the ATF....."

How could the report find any evidence upon such, as the president had classified the documentation from being viewed under executive privilege?

DRob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Aug 2, 2008
    Southside of Indy
    Hold onto your towel

Don't throw in the towel yet, boys and girls. That's only one aspect of the ongoing investigation of F&F. There's a civil action pending and I hope the guys who took the hit are not just going to quietly fall on their swords. Two of them left the agency but maybe that shouldn't be taken as an admission of guilt.

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    'Bout time they found somebody willing to fall on their swords. I was wondering what was taking so long.

Ted

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2012
    Don't throw in the towel yet, boys and girls. That's only one aspect of the ongoing investigation of F&F. There's a civil action pending and I hope the guys who took the hit are not just going to quietly fall on their swords. Two of them left the agency but maybe that shouldn't be taken as an admission of guilt.

I wonder if the DOJ and the White House will risk contempt of court, just as they incurred contempt of Congress with the refusal to release documents.

Too bad a Grand Jury couldn't have been convened.

Stschil

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2010
    At the edge of sanit
    I wonder if the DOJ and the White House will risk contempt of court, just as they incurred contempt of Congress with the refusal to release documents.

Too bad a Grand Jury couldn't have been convened.

Uh, yes and yes. They do not care as they are basically immune. The sitting Senate will not impeach, no judge will force disclosure, and now they have the bought and paid for "Official" investigative report on their side. Besides, I can just about guarantee that there is no ducumentation left that will tie them to this, unless some industrious underling did the right thing and made copies.

jgreiner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 13, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    There is ZERO chance of anything happening to Holder. Obama wins, Holder pardon. Obama loses, Holder pardon. Remember Ford's pardon of Nixon?

Ted

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2012
    There is ZERO chance of anything happening to Holder. Obama wins, Holder pardon. Obama loses, Holder pardon. Remember Ford's pardon of Nixon?

Or Clinton's pardon of Marc Rich who engaged in treason when he cheated $50+ million out of the government.....and still doing business with Iran during the hostage crisis. I guess it had nothing to do with that $1 million campaign contribution to the Clinton reelection.

Or for that matter, GHW Bush's pardon of 6 people...including Caspar Weinberger.....involved in Iran-Contra under Reagan. There are a number of people involved in that one.

Top Bottom