Ernest Langdon/Langdon Tactical now offering the SCD for Glocks (aka 'the gadget')

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dudley0

Nobody Important
    Rating - 100%
    99   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Grant County
    I don't know if there would be a market for making these for substandard handguns.
    When the 17 first started hitting the market a friend of mine bought one. I tried it out and couldn't hit the side of a barn if I was inside of it with the doors closed. It gave me a bad opinion right off.

Then the 19 came out and I traded some stuff in and got a new one at a LGS. I had the same type problem. Couldn't get it out of my head.

Years later I got a compact M&P. Decided that I would get over the stigma and learn to shoot plastic.

Finally did and now I have a collection of M&Ps. I am too far invested in Smith crap to switch over to Glock crap.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Good luck with this BBI. I brought the topic up about this device a while back when it was distributed by another company. A number of members like Kokomo Dave thought I was crazy and felt it was a useless gimmick that would contribute to lax holster technique leading to a greater risk of ND and increase the possibility of a malfunction. Some actually thought it was useful. I tried to argue for the latter. This thread is going in the direction that mine did. It got a bit heated. There's just something about this device that gets people riled up.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom