• ESEE 3 & 4 options

• Total voters
    • Poll closed .

Shoots4Fun

Master
    Dec 21, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN
    ESEE 4 - Desert Tan

It's 21:45, the poll is already closed, but it's not 10pm as originally posted.

Please add me for one (1) ESEE 4 in Desert Tan with the plain edge. I understand this will come with the black sheath.

I will bring payment in cash to the March 1500 if that is ok, otherwise we'll figure out a time to meet.

Thank you,

S4F

Knife Lady

PROUD TO BE AN ARMY BRAT
    Mar 1, 2010
    Central USA
    Shoots4fun and HampsterStyle I got you both and now the group buy is closed.

We have 48 members in the group buy. Please check out the thread with the list to verify that I have your name and order correct.

Check the threads for any new updates......:D

Thanks everyone...

cfl4rat

Plinker
    Oct 28, 2008
    Rosstucky
    Dang,, I can't believe I missed this thread:xmad: was looking forward to my 1st ESEE, was watching the 1st "group buy" thread

ddavidson

Sharpshooter
    Jan 31, 2012
    Clermont, IN
    Yep, it sucks. The poll ran for a couple weeks and the buy for pretty much the weekend. I need to get out more on the weekends.

I guess I'm the lucky one that was able to get in on some of the extras that Knifelady added. I picked one up for myself of course but my sons will both get their first quality knife. And I guess I'll have no choice but to buy more stuff. :D

Bradsknives

Master
    Mar 1, 2010
    Greenfield, IN.
    I guess I'm the lucky one that was able to get in on some of the extras that Knifelady added. I picked one up for myself of course but my sons will both get their first quality knife. And I guess I'll have no choice but to buy more stuff. :D

Only because Knife Lady thinks your avatar is cool!! :):

Top Bottom