• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Knife Lady

PROUD TO BE AN ARMY BRAT
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Central USA
    I would be happy to do a group buy with majority ruling on which model. Also I am in the process with emails to Jeff on my particular knife I will be having made. Right now ALL exclusives are on hold temporarily until Jeff says.

Faine

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 2, 2012
    Indy (South Side)
    When it comes to knives I'm wanting a couple things, 1. ESEE folder (I mean who doesn’t want this?) 2. 1 black and 1 pink izula 3. Candiru. I'm so happy with my 6 that all I want are small knives to accompany it.

Hey Knifelady, what entails an "exclusive" knife from ESEE? Is that like special engraving or like getting a 6 made with the width of a 5 or something?

Knife Lady

PROUD TO BE AN ARMY BRAT
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Central USA
    When it comes to knives I'm wanting a couple things, 1. ESEE folder (I mean who doesn’t want this?) 2. 1 black and 1 pink izula 3. Candiru. I'm so happy with my 6 that all I want are small knives to accompany it.

Hey Knifelady, what entails an "exclusive" knife from ESEE? Is that like special engraving or like getting a 6 made with the width of a 5 or something?

Without going into details there are many variations that make an exclusive or even a "specialty knife".

I do not put much stock into rumors but being a ESEE dealer and a INGO advertiser I am willing to have a group buy upon request with majority ruling on which model. I can start a ESEE model suggestion for the group buy in our subforum. Please feel free to elaborate there for suggestions if you are interested.:D

Psode27

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 23, 2011
    Rochester
    I'd be in!... as long as it isnt a really pricey model. This would be my first "nice" knife, and i've become fond of the ESEE line. I would personally vote on anything smaller, but thats just me!

Fergy35

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jul 9, 2008
    NE Corner of our gre
    I'd be in!... as long as it isnt a really pricey model. This would be my first "nice" knife, and i've become fond of the ESEE line. I would personally vote on anything smaller, but thats just me!

Hey, Psode27 check out the new thread that Sheila started here -> https://www.indianagunowners.com/forums/brads_knives_and_knife_lady/272588-esee_group_buy_poll.html

She has a poll up for which model most would prefer. Gives you a chance to vote and see where the results are at for now. If you are not sure about the various models you can check the ESEE sight or just google them (I had to look up the Laser Strike since I had not heard of that one yet).

Knife Lady

PROUD TO BE AN ARMY BRAT
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Central USA
    Yes no rumors to this just a fact. I am taking a poll right now until the end of this month as to which ESEE model I will be doing a group buy on. Please go to our subforum and vote if you are interested in the group buy. This is only a vote for right now. Afterwards I will announce which model due to majority voting and the price. :D

Top Bottom