• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ESEE Group Buy Model Selection

• Total voters

cordex

Expert
    Jun 24, 2008
    I voted ESEE 4, but would honestly be happy with an ESEE 3, ESEE 4, ESEE 5 or Laser Strike assuming I can afford the group buy price.

Firefighter56

Plinker
    Jan 10, 2013
    East Central Indiana
    Laser Strike for me, other than that I'm out. I already have duplicates of all the others and can't really justify buying more of exactly the same thing. If it were a "Special INGO" knife then I probably wouldn't care what it was but just being a group buy of the stock knife I'm not going to buy a duplicate.

thoroughbred

Sharpshooter
    Jun 27, 2011
    My houseboat on Lake Michigan
    Just a thought but maybe close the poll and then open another with the top 3 and then pick by the winner of that poll. Might give the people that voted for a less popular blade the oppurtunity to vote and get their second choice. Kinda how they are running the ingo gun shop of the year contest.

Lammchop93

Master
    Oct 23, 2011
    Floyds Knobs
    Just a thought but maybe close the poll and then open another with the top 3 and then pick by the winner of that poll. Might give the people that voted for a less popular blade the oppurtunity to vote and get their second choice. Kinda how they are running the ingo gun shop of the year contest.

I like this idea as well:yesway:

cyprant

Master
    Dec 13, 2011
    North Georgia
    This is a great Idea!!!:ingo: But I would suggest doing the Top 4.

Faine

Expert
    Feb 2, 2012
    Indy (South Side)
    She's (Knife Lady)mentioned that there may be a couple options and that there would be group buys in the future not to mention that there may perhaps be a "special" in the future if things work out. I'm not getting overly worked up about which one wins anymore, if ones are offered up in a group buy that I want then I'll get them, if not then I'll wait till we get another shot in the future. The AR waiting game is teaching me how much fun it is to hold out.

Knife Lady

PROUD TO BE AN ARMY BRAT
    Mar 1, 2010
    Central USA
    I am a person of my word and this poll will stay open until the 28th as previously stated. I also previously stated I have no problem with doing another group buy but please let's do one at a time besides this one is not even close to be over with yet. We still have another poll to do on the options with the winner on this one.:D

buckstopshere

Master
    Jan 18, 2010
    Greenwood
    Man, it's neck and neck between the 3 and the 4.

Who's gonna win??

1DBCBFA4-A515-4C2E-BF4B-EC80F1316B32-675-000000BCA1FDE5C8_zps0dc295ab.jpg

Top Bottom