Esee Junglas sheath could use a pouch, any suggestions?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • teddy12b

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Nov 25, 2008
    The kind of sheaths I prefer for a good knife are the type that have a pouch on them so you can pack some small handy items. I recentely bought an Esee Junglas and I've been enjoying it but I'd like to put a pouch on the sheath, but it doesn't seem like that happens much.

Here's an option I saw on ebay:
    ESEE Knives 5 6 Accessory Pouch OD New in Stock | eBay

It's made for the Esee 5 & 6, but I'm not sure if it wouldn't work on the Junglas. I'm not looking to put the kitchen sink on the side of this knife, but I'd like to put a small altoids tin, lights, multitool sized gear in a pouch that's secured to the sheath.

Just curious if anyone out there knows of some options.

Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 16, 2010
    The accessories pouch for the 5/6 doesn't work with the junglas as the screw slots just don't line up from what I've read/seen. Knifelady could certainly correct me if I'm wrong on that.

Here's a pretty sweet set up using a maxpedition Janus pouch.

(Yet another) HOOOONGLAS Pouch Rig

G'luck buddy

Hmm, what pouch is that he is using there? Someone said a janus, but that doesn't look like a maxpedition janus to me (or the other pics i'm finding online are wrong...).

Knife Lady

PROUD TO BE AN ARMY BRAT
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Central USA
    The accessories pouch for the 5/6 doesn't work with the junglas as the screw slots just don't line up from what I've read/seen. Knifelady could certainly correct me if I'm wrong on that.

Here's a pretty sweet set up using a maxpedition Janus pouch.

(Yet another) HOOOONGLAS Pouch Rig

G'luck buddy

The accessory pouch is ONLY for the 5/6. The Junglas sheath is much wider than the pouch and much wider than the 5 or 6 sheath.

El T

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 12, 2011
    Fishers
    The sleeve on the Janus slides right up the Junglas sheath. Then you can run some paracord or ziptie through the sheath-holes directly below the pouch to keep it from sliding off.

Top Bottom