• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Alamo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Texas
    https://www.wibw.com/2020/08/18/goodyear-employees-say-new-no-tolerance-policy-is-discriminatory/

WIBW article says an employee who provided the picture below (and understandably doesn't want to be identified) said the plant manager in Topeka presented the following slide during "diversity" training and said it come from corporate headquarters in Akron.

WIBW has asked Goodyear for comment but no answer yet.

GJZQHF6F6BFP3N7XD7YWTJZROY.jpg

TangoFoxtrot

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 22, 2018
    United states
    https://www.wibw.com/2020/08/18/goodyear-employees-say-new-no-tolerance-policy-is-discriminatory/

WIBW article says an employee who provided the picture below (and understandably doesn't want to be identified) said the plant manager in Topeka presented the following slide during "diversity" training and said it come from corporate headquarters in Akron.

WIBW has asked Goodyear for comment but no answer yet.

GJZQHF6F6BFP3N7XD7YWTJZROY.jpg
    Wow.. not surprising though

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

AngryRooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Outside the coup
    My employer (major auto maker in Greensburg) has started this crap. We have a new social justice department to keep tabs of things. They just created a policy that says if they don't like something you post on ANY social media site (even your own private account on your own time) that you can be fired. All it takes is for someone to possibly take offense of your post. We also has the 8+ minute FORCED moment of silence for G Floyd a while back. "You will participate, it's not optional."

I posted in the FB group that they should go ahead and remove me from the group. I said that since I'm a middle aged straight white conservative veteran then my very existence will offend many people. They obliged and removed me, along with my post.

TangoFoxtrot

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 22, 2018
    United states
    The company i work for said we all had to take sensitivity training and basically sign a paper that we would not speak against antifa and our ceo released a youtube video basically giving antifa and blm props while agreeing we would not promote blue lives matter or anything similar.. luckily our union(believe it or not has very conservative principals) file a grievance and requested it go strait to arbitration and the company pulled the mandatory training and made it on a voluntary basis (which means they will hunt down those that dont comply and fire them) but at least our union did take the righteous stance on it.. i hope it makes people 2nd guess if they use this company's services and see them as the puppets of evil they really are

Rookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 22, 2008
    Kokomo
    The company i work for said we all had to take sensitivity training and basically sign a paper that we would not speak against antifa and our ceo released a youtube video basically giving antifa and blm props while agreeing we would not promote blue lives matter or anything similar.. luckily our union(believe it or not has very conservative principals) file a grievance and requested it go strait to arbitration and the company pulled the mandatory training and made it on a voluntary basis (which means they will hunt down those that dont comply and fire them) but at least our union did take the righteous stance on it.. i hope it makes people 2nd guess if they use this company's services and see them as the puppets of evil they really are

I always have fun with mandatory training. They make us take a pre test and post test. I always manage to get a zero on both tests. Last time, they made me take the class again. After the second set of zeroes, they gave up.

TangoFoxtrot

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 22, 2018
    United states
    I always have fun with mandatory training. They make us take a pre test and post test. I always manage to get a zero on both tests. Last time, they made me take the class again. After the second set of zeroes, they gave up.
    Lol.. i.would not try that with my company.i think if you look in my profile it may give a clue to the world's largest multinational Telcom company I work for.. they are ungodly.powerful and I wish more people knew the truth about them

TangoFoxtrot

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 22, 2018
    United states
    I don't think I've had any goodyear tires since the 80s.
    I wish people care that everytime the purchase one of my companies services or product that they are helping fund open borders, anti 2A,, planned parenthood and many other anti conservative causes. I am paying my contract of and switching to patriot mobile. The $ speaks loudly hear, and so do stock prices.

Chewie

Old, Tired, Grumpy, Skeptical
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 28, 2012
    Martinsville
    Buy Michelin, far better tires anyway. Especially pilot sports.

Goodyears are pretty bad these days.

Bought a pair of Goodyear's for the back of my truck, really poor traction on snow or wet roads and aren't wearing worth a darn (ditch the r and replace with an m). Never again!

Top Bottom