• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • whiteoak

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 5, 2015
    In The Whiteoaks
    Anyone else just in shock about the crisis that Europe is facing? I just can't stop watching what is happening over the pond and wondering what the outcome of this influx will be upon the continent. How many of the immigrants are ISIS? With the falling birth rate in Europe most of Europe will be Muslim Nations in my kids lifetime. what will that mean for US relations in the region?

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Doubtful Europe will be a Muslim continent in your kid's lifetime. Europeans will overreact, and swing the pendulum the other way. I would bet in the next decade, we will see thing eerily similar to Germany's Nuremberg Laws passed by various European legislative bodies.
    Europe can't handle the numbers of people being thrust upon them. If they keep them, their economies will seriously suffer, and given how much they love defending their money than their soil, I'd bet a program to repatriate the majority of these refugees will come to pass. I'm not even so sure that they won't eagerly go to war with ISIS just so they can have a place themselves ship those people off to.

My opinion, of course.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Anyone else just in shock about the crisis that Europe is facing? I just can't stop watching what is happening over the pond and wondering what the outcome of this influx will be upon the continent. How many of the immigrants are ISIS? With the falling birth rate in Europe most of Europe will be Muslim Nations in my kids lifetime. what will that mean for US relations in the region?

:ugh:

whiteoak

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 5, 2015
    In The Whiteoaks
    Doubtful Europe will be a Muslim continent in your kid's lifetime. Europeans will overreact, and swing the pendulum the other way. I would bet in the next decade, we will see thing eerily similar to Germany's Nuremberg Laws passed by various European legislative bodies.
    Europe can't handle the numbers of people being thrust upon them. If they keep them, their economies will seriously suffer, and given how much they love defending their money than their soil, I'd bet a program to repatriate the majority of these refugees will come to pass. I'm not even so sure that they won't eagerly go to war with ISIS just so they can have a place themselves ship those people off to.

My opinion, of course.

And just what would a collapse of the Euro, do to the American economy? That is if the Euro can survive regardless of the immigrations issue?

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell

My opinion, of course.

I don't see how. We're told everyday it is impossible to roundup and move that many people (I saw a headline that says 35MM people might be heading that way) back "home".

Top Bottom