EUS pistol match 11-10-13 last one for the year.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CAMO66

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 28, 2009
    Effingham, IL.
    This Sunday Effingham County Sportsman Club USPSA Shooters (EUS)is hosting its last USPSA match of the year at the rifle range on Sun. Nov. 10th
    Six Stages 130+/- rounds.
    $20 non-members
    $17 ECSC USPSA Shooters (EUS) members

We will be having a small meal after the match We will be passing out division points winner plaques and we have some free random giveaways. Please plan on staying after the match and join us to celebrate our first full year.

We will be doing setup on Sun morning before the match. Starting at 7:00am. on.
    The more help we have, the faster setup will go.

Any help is appreciated.

Sun.
    8:15 am Registration opens
    9:40 am Registration closes
    9:45 am Shooters meeting
    10:00am first shot or once the stages are setup if later than 10:00

Please remember you can only handle your pistol in the safe areas (with no ammo present) or under direct RO direction.
    All times are CST. (IL remember)

You do not have to be a member of USPSA or the Effingham County Sportsman Club to shoot the match.
    Directions to the club can be found here.
    Effingham County Sportsman’s Club
    Or GPS 14295N 1025th St. Effingham
    If you need any help let us know and we'll try to help.

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    Got the schedule cleared for Sunday. If it is dry I will be there. I am too old to get rained on in November.

Cowboy1629

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 8, 2010
    West Central Indiana
    I plan on being there but don't hold your breath because my attendance hasn't been the best the past 8 weeks, these night shifts are kicking my butt this time around. After 28 years on this shift you would think I would be used to it...

Cowboy1629

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 8, 2010
    West Central Indiana
    Had a great time today. You guys sure put on a good match. Little rusty with my gun since it has been in the shop more than my hands but at least it functioned flawlessly today, me not so much! Little chilly at the start of the match but it was beautiful this afternoon. If you didn't make it out today, you missed a good one. Looking forward to next year. THANKS!

downrange72

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 3, 2009
    SW Indy/Camby/West Newton
    Sorry fellas...The riverman and I didn't feel like driving anywhere. We went out and did a little practicing. I pretty much sucked today, but it wasn't scored...:D. Definitely shooting the 40 better than the 9 but that isn't saying much. Found out two things with this weekends practice...rotator cuff tears effect accuracy (tremendously) and I may actually be right handed (I know some of you will get a kick out of that). If I change this winter due to the surgery, believe me, I'm petitioning to start over...or at least drop to C (D if I can, but I think it is only one class).

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Sorry fellas...The riverman and I didn't feel like driving anywhere. We went out and did a little practicing. I pretty much sucked today, but it wasn't scored...:D. Definitely shooting the 40 better than the 9 but that isn't saying much. Found out two things with this weekends practice...rotator cuff tears effect accuracy (tremendously) and I may actually be right handed (I know some of you will get a kick out of that). If I change this winter due to the surgery, believe me, I'm petitioning to start over...or at least drop to C (D if I can, but I think it is only one class).

Alert the presses! Sherlock Holmes has solved another case and Professor Moriarity is in custody!

Top Bottom