• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jaybird_123

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2012
    Just around the corner.
    Just got back from the Armory gun show. Good experience. The greeters at the door were friendly, a plus to me, and the vendors were friendly. Lots of decent deals. Almost got a new .22 semi for $135. Cant remember the make, but it was american made. Talked myself out out of it. :( Enjoyed the show though. Way to go Armory.

looney2ns

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 2, 2011
    Evansville, In
    Last time I went to this show it was mostly way overpriced garage sale quaility junk.
    Most of it having the appearance of being packed up and moved from show to show many many times.
    I felt ripped off of my entry fee.

jaybird_123

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2012
    Just around the corner.
    True on all counts. But it still was enjoyable, if for no other reason than I didnt feel pushed by the vendors to buy something. I did see a few things I was interested in, but ya a little overpriced. Except for the 22 semi auto. Wished I remembered the brand of it. Dang it.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Overall, I considered it worth the 6 bucks. Several vendors had some unusual pieces, a few of which I had not previously encountered. Quite a bit of high-quality (and out of budget) merchandise. Most of the knives, however, were a disappointment. Still, it was well worth the trip. I will also concur with jaybird's observation on the greeters. Pleasant folks.

ltb1

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Evansville,IN
    at the ammo booth (those who went know what i am talking about) I found federal, Winchester, and mag tech for 20-22 dollars a box, didnt think that was too bad!!!

atvdave

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 23, 2012
    SW Indiana
    I hope the parking was better this time? Last show many parked on the side of the road only leaving a one lane enter/exit lane, screwed things up nicely. Only there were many empty parking spots in the back.

mrortega

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Jul 9, 2008
    Just west of Evansville
    I hope the parking was better this time? Last show many parked on the side of the road only leaving a one lane enter/exit lane, screwed things up nicely. Only there were many empty parking spots in the back.
    I made the mistake of turning into the east drive last show and couldn't back out when I saw the clogged road 'cause some doofus was tailgating me. From now on I'll go in and out the west drive.

Top Bottom