• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rick983

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 24, 2009
    Went today not intending to spend a lot of money. Well, that plan didn't work too well. Found two rifles that had to come home with me. Probably go again tomorrow. Theirs one more there that has my name on it. :):

marv

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 5, 2008
    Gatchel, IN
    I went today. Bought a Mt Dew. As I was leaving, standing beside my car refilling my carry LCR a uniformed L E O walked by. I spoke, he spoke, and we went our merry ways. Life is Good.

Gunaria

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 3, 2010
    Warrick Co.
    The show was just okay. Same ol same ol vendors with the same ol sky high prices. I didn't see a whole hell of a lot of buying or selling going on. Just the customary vendor lowballing on the walk ins trying to sell. The AC was not working very well. But there was one shiny star there thou. One seller has M16 BCG's for $50 a pop and brand new barrels for $95. I got me one and some for buddies of mine. I did see a very nice VZ24 with the lion crest for $350.

After the show made the rounds around E'ville. Hit 4 of the 5 pawn shops and Rajo's. Look's like Strictly Shooting is moving. Had to pass on a Dominican mauser cause it was to dicked with. :(

Rick983

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 24, 2009
    Snorko, I have nothing to do with the show. I'm not a promoter and don't work for them. I just really like this show and have found some neat things. Just wanted to set the facts straight.

atvdave

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 23, 2012
    SW Indiana
    I haven't been to the Evansville "Gun Show" in a long time. There is a reason they call it a "Gun Show"... prices are way to high.... I can do better at a LGS.... with-out the cover charge.

Last edited:

snorko

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    364   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Evansville, IN
    Snorko, I have nothing to do with the show. I'm not a promoter and don't work for them. I just really like this show and have found some neat things. Just wanted to set the facts straight.

My apologies. I believe the promoter's name is rick and I made an erroneous assumption. Thanks for your understanding. I should have bought that model 65 anyway.

Top Bottom