Children under 12 admitted free with paid adult

snorko

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    364   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Evansville, IN
    This show still holds some charm, though not like the "old" days. A few decent used gun dealers and a regular dealer who has Pmags for $9.99. Gonna go and maybe tote an AR around so I can get lowball offers from dealers.

blue2golf

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Evansville
    This show still holds some charm, though not like the "old" days. A few decent used gun dealers and a regular dealer who has Pmags for $9.99. Gonna go and maybe tote an AR around so I can get lowball offers from dealers.

Yeah, the guy in the back by the stage. Decent ammo prices too, plus commie weapons on display. He's usually at the Armory as well.

Nam1911

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 8, 2015
    Evansville
    I don't go to the 4H one anymore...a few months ago I went to it and it was a very poor showing. It is OKAY if you want to buy/trade vintage old crap.

I always like going to the Armory. Always a good show.

shootersix

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    I went on sunday, bought a new knife, (beautiful custom fixed blade bone handle) bought 2 pmags 12 bucks each(didn't see any 10 dollar pmags) set of allenhead screws for one of my sigs (7 bucks) and a magpul bad lever for 25 bucks, laughed out loud at some idiot who was trying to sell a pmr30 for 750 bucks!

like most gun shows, more flea market crap than I care for, and while I appreciate the "nobama" shirts, and the fact that the hoosiers beat the cats, the childrens iu sweaters belong at a clothing store, not a gunshow!

snorko

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    364   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Evansville, IN
    I did see an FEG AP-MBP which is the .32 acp version of the PA-63 for $250. AIM had these for $200 originally so with what you would have paid in shipping and transfer the price was decent. I passed as I have been trying to not buy pure range toy guns but if I se it at the next show I may have to buy it. Also saw a REAL nice FEG AMD-65 for $650 and a few Marlin 39a lever guns for $600-$625 including a very early Mountie.

So yeah, lots of crap and trinkets but there were some interesting things to be had.

Gunaria

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 3, 2010
    Warrick Co.
    I picked up a bag of jerky, some soft pistol cases and a box of makarov ammos. Almost popped on a Spanish FR8 but it had a crack in the stock like my butt, full of cosmo so who knows what the bore condition is like and the seller wouldn't budge on the price. Your typical EVV show, no show stopping deals. But never fear NGD and Knob Creek are just right around the corner.

Top Bottom