• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jagee

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    sorry snorko and jagee, due to a really bad day (dogs catching a squirrel, cat peeing on my bed, new glasses coming in) my friday afternoon went south fast, i ended up doing chores all night, and i still need to cut my grass (and my mower is shot)

maybe next time
    sorry
    Russell

Well you still got a week to get your chores done...

shootersix

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Well spank my ass and call me Charlie! I had me weeks messed up!

That makes 2 times I’ll be at the range next week both with friends! On Tuesday night I’ll be shooting with an old friend who just moved back to eville last year, and on Friday with a new friend (I’ve know snorko for a while) and jagee since it’s this week there is no pin shoot (I know you said you weren’t going to be there, but in case you change your mind I just want you to know)

shootersix

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Well spank my ass and call me Charlie! I had me weeks messed up!

That makes 2 times I’ll be at the range next week both with friends! On Tuesday night I’ll be shooting with an old friend who just moved back to eville last year, and on Friday with a new friend (I’ve know snorko for a while) and jagee since it’s this week there is no pin shoot (I know you said you weren’t going to be there, but in case you change your mind I just want you to know)

BluedSteel

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 18, 2018
    Huntingburg
    Question: I used to live in Evansville, is the Hilltop Inn still a good stop? I know it's on the opposite side of town, but I think I recall hearing about it being voted best guys bar in America a couple years back. Any current comments?

jagee

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    Bump. :):

I'll be in town for the same class and exam tomorrow. I don't have any guns/gear packed, but I will need to eat dinner if any E-ville people want to meet and eat.

shootersix

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Bump. :):

I'll be in town for the same class and exam tomorrow. I don't have any guns/gear packed, but I will need to eat dinner if any E-ville people want to meet and eat.

Sorry I can’t make it this time, but if I may give some advice, don’t eat where we did last time! (Bug problem!)

but i recommend franklin street pizza factory ) trust me it’s awesome) or try lamasco tavern (the lamasco burger is amazing!)

maybe next time I can join you, had a great time last time!

jagee

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    I figured with short notice and Easter weekend it would br tough...but I had to ask.

Thanks for the food advice! Might have to try that burger...

shootersix

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    I figured with short notice and Easter weekend it would br tough...but I had to ask.

Thanks for the food advice! Might have to try that burger...

I will be at lamasco tavern on Saturday morning about 8 for breakfast (before I head to my gunshop job) if you can make it

Top Bottom