• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 24Carat

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 20, 2010
    Newburgh
    OK then ! After that major, distorted, slightly sickening segue, here is Lowe's corporate email response:

Thank you for giving Lowes the opportunity to respond to your concerns regarding our policy on firearms in our stores. Lowes abides by federal, state, and local laws regarding firearms, and will continue to do so. Our first and foremost concern is for the safety of our customers. We take all comments and concerns from our customers seriously. We are considerate of all customers, and take no position regarding federal, state, and local laws governing the right to carry firearms.

If you are concerned proper policy was not honored at your local Lowe's, I'll be happy to have the store manager contact you to discuss.

Bunnykid68

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Cave of Caerbannog
    MWAG in Lowes, goblin mask, cross dressing East Germans, butt-hurt on a bicycle, "swinging door", 5 INGO'ers at Lowes...........Man, I am so confused! Remind me to stay out of Evansville.

It is really not that bad, just stay away from T_Frost and Mrortega and your butt should not get sore, but I do believe there is a special butthurt report floating around this forum some where :laugh:

mrortega

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Jul 9, 2008
    Just west of Evansville
    I'm waiting for an East German cross dresser to get kicked out of the zoo by a police officer who works off duty security at Lowes and still has his ensemble from the "good old days" at the Swinging Door then getting caught in a gun fight between the Subway robber and the drop-thru-the-ceiling gang hitting the same store at the same time. This town rocks.

mrortega

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Jul 9, 2008
    Just west of Evansville
    It is really not that bad, just stay away from T_Frost and Mrortega and your butt should not get sore, but I do believe there is a special butthurt report floating around this forum some where :laugh:
    :laugh: If you're still running for president you could open a campaign headquarters in Evansville at the old Holl & Korn furniture store. BUTT that might be a little difficult.

The Bubba Effect

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    May 13, 2010
    High Rockies
    :hijack: I saw something about that disgusting yesterday. I drove to the museum in Evansville and biked the greeway trail out to Garvin Park. (Sorry, Frosty. I figured you'd have some silly excuse why you couldn't join me, like wife, baby, etc. so I didn't bother texting you.) I decided to ride back down main street. As I was almost to the old Holl & Korn furniture building I noticed what looked like a knock out babe standing in the door way, leaning out looking toward the Lloyd. "She" had very large hoots and long, wavy hair. As I passed by I saw it was a man with probably a couple grape fruits in his bra, a short skirt, ruby red lipstick and a 5 o'clock shadow!:eek: He just smiled as I rode by. I should have rode back and asked him, "WTF is going on with you" but honestly he was big enough to have kicked my a$$. I didn't particularly want to be "serviced" so I kept going. I swear I'll never eat mushrooms and drink warm beer again. Please, dear God, let me know I was hallucinating.

That actually was me in the doorway with the grapefruits. You should have said hello and told me you're on INGO!

Strangely enough, it was also me OC'ing at Lowes and talking big about calling the cops too. I get around.

ltb1

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Evansville,IN
    Well lowes screwed me 3 times by not paying on an extended warrenty, had to fight them for 3 mos.their dishwasher ruined not one but 2 brand new floors of mine( my poor wife ended up getting sick over the deal) and still almost had to go to court over the deal ,by the way they ended up fixing everything and probably had over over 2500 dollars in a 450 dollar dishwasher!! very poor SERVICE!!!!

Top Bottom