• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KMaC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 4, 2016
    Indianapolis
    Take your blood pressure meds and sit down before watching this segment from last night's 60 Minutes.
    https://www.cbsnews.com/news/chines...group-us-mexico-border-60-minutes-transcript/

I'm surprised that CBS would actually air this story given their history of support of Biden.
    The most shocking part of this story is that 36,000 Chinese illegal immigrants have been denied asylum but can't be returned to China because China won't give them a passport. So they are wandering around the US. This would be an excellent way to insert subversives into the US.

"Based on our review of data from Immigration and Customs Enforcement – there are at least 36,000 Chinese who have been ordered by U.S. courts to leave the country. But China is notorious for not taking back its citizens and the U.S. can't force China to accept them. "

KMaC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 4, 2016
    Indianapolis
    Of course CBS reports on how bad the border is. They want to gin up support for the new "border bill."
    What won't get reported is that the current laws are not enforced. The new border law will also be ignored whenever Biden chooses.
    I didn't get any sense of Biden or border funding bill support from the piece. I thought it was a cautionary tale on immigration.
    It seemed to emphasize that a significant number of fashionably dressed, wheeled luggage Chinese people who didn't walk here, paid pretty significant money for the "express pass", and didn't want to talk about what they will do in the US might be something to be concerned about.

Top Bottom