• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jsharmon7

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Freedonia
    Meh. I have gotten used to the gesture. I usually just smile or laugh at it.

At this point, I can’t think of anything a stranger could say to me that would actually make me mad. I would be upset at an insult toward friend/family standing with me, but not me personally.

OP, enjoy that pistol and forget the jackwagons.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Then you would really be hating on most of my 1911's.........:):

Nope. No hate. Some are Quite pretty and nice. And I can appreciate them, craftsmanship, etc. Just don't see the value personally. But if you do, its your $$, and your gun. Have at it!

The only hate I would have is if my tax dollars were buying your super duper nice guns. My HVAC check buying them as I sit here in my warm, toasty house? Then you do you! :): (she's still purring along nicely)

Brad69

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2016
    Perry county
    So help me soak this in !
    A dude flipped you off at a range because you have a Dan Wesson?
    I assume this guy works at a range and his job is to judge the people that frequent this range ?
    Normally my wife would be like “no don’t do it it’s not worth it”
    I believe in this situation she would be like “go ahead I will make sure nobody blind sides you”

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    We were at the range this week end and you have to check in, no carry so I had my Dan wesson out of the holster and cleared on the counter. I guess the guy behind us asked about it. I did not know. My wife let me know he was asking about it , before I could respond my wife said he said something to the effect of people carrying a High Dollar 1911 think they are better than anyone else. Me being me I signed back to him i like it a lot and I worked for over 3 years to buy it.
    His response was to flip me off.

Must be a lot of unhappy people out there.

What a dumba$$. I do the opposite, I'll chat you up and see if I can be put in the stall next to you and then I'll ask if I can run a mag or two through it. Much better than griping about you owning something I don't... :):

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    I take it with a grain of salt...I was in my mid 20's and went up to Lost River Game Farm for a dove hunt...Bob's kid's at the time were in their late youth/early teens....His business had just started up and he was organizing some nice dove shoots...I was young and drove a beat up old pick up truck (now I am old and drive a beat up old pick up truck) and the boys were going to be hunting with me....

As we are preparing to hunt I asked Ben if anyone has been doing any good dove hunting...In typical southern Indiana fashion he said, "We had some rich ****s from up in Indy come down last week with their fancy ass Italian over under shotguns but they couldn't shoot worth a lick...."

I grinned at Ben, unzipped my gun case and pulled out my engraved Beretta O/U and said, "I hear you man...F*** those rich *****s and their fancy Italian O/U's...."

Ben's eye's got big as saucer's and we both busted out laughing....

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I assume this guy works at a range and his job is to judge the people that frequent this range ?
    I believe in this situation she would be like “go ahead I will make sure nobody blind sides you”

She is a keeper.....:):

Hookeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 19, 2011
    armpit of the midwest
    I double flip off my boss daily.
    But then he says I'm just a piece of crap.

Personally, I don't care what people shoot.
    If I see somebody with a nice rig, cool.
    If they can shoot it well, extra cool.

Even if they can't, they might be having a ball trying.

Had quite a few folks over the years be rather rude.
    They shoot better groups..........they have more expensive guns............or they have cheaper stuff that's better.

I don't argue.

Just politely do my thing, and outshoot them.

Last edited:

wcd

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2011
    Off the Grid In Tennessee

I believe he thought I was being rude for not responding to him in a manner he was familiar with.

Mark 1911

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jun 6, 2012
    Schererville, IN
    We were at the range this week end and you have to check in, no carry so I had my Dan wesson out of the holster and cleared on the counter. I guess the guy behind us asked about it. I did not know. My wife let me know he was asking about it , before I could respond my wife said he said something to the effect of people carrying a High Dollar 1911 think they are better than anyone else. Me being me I signed back to him i like it a lot and I worked for over 3 years to buy it.
    His response was to flip me off.

Must be a lot of unhappy people out there.

I don't think I've ever been accused of thinking I'm better than everyone else, at least not to my face, but maybe that's because my EDC is a Kimber. :): So I bought these twins just in case I ever catch an urge to get flipped off in public. Actually, that's not really why I bought them, I just always wanted one, but let's just say it was the hardest sell of my married life just the same...

rimg.php

rimg.php

rimg.php

rimg.php

rimg.php

rimg.php

rimg.php

rimg.php

rimg.php

rimg.php

rimg.php

rimg.php

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    I don't think I've ever been accused of thinking I'm better than everyone else, at least not to my face, but maybe that's because my EDC is a Kimber. :): So I bought these twins just in case I ever catch an urge to get flipped off in public. Actually, that's not really why I bought them, I just always wanted one, but let's just say it was the hardest sell of my married life just the same...

rimg.php

rimg.php

rimg.php

rimg.php

rimg.php

rimg.php

rimg.php

rimg.php

rimg.php

rimg.php

rimg.php

rimg.php

I'm virtually flipping you off and cussing you to boot. :xmad:

Take THAT buddy!

Sigblitz

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 25, 2018
    Indianapolis
    I almost flipped off the TV last night. The white as snow Dems won't stand for repeal of late term abortion.Then I realized it's just the TV. Forgetaboutit.

Oh your little centerfold spread of your Wilsons....rude, just rude.;)

Last edited:
    Top Bottom