• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • davidc912

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 12, 2012
    South of Indy
    Liberal metrics. Lose a million jobs? Say that you've saved 2 million jobs. SUCCESS. Spent 1.6 trillion dollars that you don't have? Say that you reduced your deficit by 2 trillion dollars because you had 3.6 trillion in your budget. FRUGAL. Sent 1000 unarmed law-abiding citizens to their deaths at the hands of violent criminals? Say that you saved a bejillion babies... or just 1. HUMANITARIAN.

If you don't agree with it, then you clearly want to see 3 million jobs lost and hate babies.

calculator-art-troll-face.jpg

Last edited:

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Since most of America's crime occur in high population density areas, let's demolish the large cities.
    If it saves one life....

ghostdncr

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 14, 2013
    Louisville
    Makes me throw up in my mouth just a little.

You know, I think drone warfare is one of the coolest developments I've seen in my lifetime. Cool both in the technical aspects and in the potential for saving the lives of our soldiers. Still, it's hard for me to come to a resolution with an administration so willing to use the "if it saves just one life" line when they're actively using drones in an ongoing worldwide assassination program that only gets it right SOME of the time. Strikes me as funny how those two models can exist in the same doctrine. :dunno:

emsdial911

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 9, 2009
    Lapel
    ....it saves just one life, we have to do something......:rolleyes:

Does anyone else cringe when they hear this?

I agree with it 110%

If one gun in the hands of a potential victim can save their life then we need to make sure they have that gun!!!!

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    If they were truly worried about saving "just one life" they would do away with gun free zones. The entire gun control issue is not about keeping people safe. The agenda is entirely different. I'm fully aware that most politicians have intelligence rivaled only by fenceposts but even they are not dumb enough to believe that more laws will magically make the criminals obey them. No, this isn't about public safety or saving a life.

Top Bottom