• ...and so much more!
  • Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    I found half a pound of some OLD Hercules powder in a cardboard container in my garage when I bought the house.
    It got spread out on the garden.

My niece found, actially TSA found (haha!) one single ,45acp spent casing in the suitcas she borrowed from her dad.
    Made her trip somewhat more memorable!

chadm

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 30, 2016
    West side of Indy
    So my experience was a little different. My dad goes "here's some 22lr I found in the garage". They were in a bag that was once clear, but you could not see through it anymore....I'm not sure if this stuff has survived 20+ years in a garage with moisture...so I'm excited to take them to a range some time to see if they still shoot.

Usmccookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 28, 2017
    nwi
    My son just graduated from SOI east,. While on liberty just before graduation he asked if I wanted to go to Toby's. LOL..
    He was a little dumbfounded that I knew where it was..
    oh dear god.. the "world famous toby's" I saw it on my drive every day to mcas new river... The best pizza in town was in the plaza behind toby's. lol

thunderchicken

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 26, 2010
    Indianapolis
    I can't recall ever finding ammo around the house or garage that I had forgotten about. However while cleaning, my wife has numerous times found ammo that she didn't know I had squirreled away. Just this weekend she found a case each of 12g and 20g target ammo under the bed.

Top Bottom