Every prepper should know about this multipurpose wonder tree.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hoosierman

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 1, 2013
    OP, I know this may be difficult to understand, being that they didn't put it in the name of the website or anything, but this is an Indiana forum, and most of us don't have greenhouses. That said, welcome to :ingo:.

indyjohn

PATRIOT
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Dec 26, 2010
    In the trees
    OP, I know this may be difficult to understand, being that they didn't put it in the name of the website or anything, but this is an Indiana forum, and most of us don't have greenhouses. That said, welcome to :ingo:.

+1 to the OP for trying to contribute meaningful content during his first 50 posts. I'll be interested to see what he has for sale at post #51.

Savagedaddy

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2013
    Putnam/Sarasota
    I didn't do a detail read but I did skim over this.
    Since when did evaporation become exothermic? Don't tell my air conditioner that.
    Never.
    You must have been paying good attention during science class.
    Author meant to say endothermic. To tell the difference, simply ask yourself, must heat be added or taken away for a phase change to occur. If heat must be added it is endothermic, if heat be taken away it is exothermic. In the case of evaporation in most cases you must raise the temperature for a substance to evaporate, thus it is endothermic.
    Something you already know.

92ThoStro

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 1, 2012
    Interesting. Never heard of it before. It sounds like any other tropical type plant as far as care goes. My Drosera Capensis did excellent until I left it in the care of someone who didn't keep it watered when i left for two weeks.

I imagine it needs full spectrum daylight, 6500k white, high powered CFL indoors. Would do great here outside in the summer. During the winter you can buy a portable plastic greenhouse when it gets too big to bring inside.

LEaSH

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Aug 10, 2009
    Indianapolis
    I have a kumquat that I bring inside during the cold months. I plan on getting a lemon and another citrus too.

This Moringa tree can be kept in a pot and grown indoors (probably) wouldn't ever fruit, but you couold use the leaves and cuttings to plant outside for annuals.

I might try it.

Top Bottom