• Status
    Not open for further replies.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Well it's starting to look like your gonna get to take that toy out for a joy ride afterall... Here comes the snow...

Yup, I'll be out playing in the snow later. First I have to fire up the tractor and clear out my driveway. I usually plow a couple other driveways just to be nice. The neighbor who called and yelled at my wife for me shooting will not be getting his driveway cleared, he has a snowblower, he can clear the 150' of driveway he has all by himself. One of my friends lives about a 1/4 mile down the road, I'll get his driveway since he borrowed my trailer to haul his tractor up to Highland so he could keep his business parking lot clear.

Cigar Bob

Plinker
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 8, 2010
    Mishawaka, Indiana
    My first snow day in 9 years working for my company. I spent an hour and half this morning to clean the driveway out. The news told us that unless you were an emergency vehicle stay home. So I did. Really worked in the office it was nice and I am now ready for a cigar.:popcorn:

sparky241

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 18, 2008
    My first snow day in 9 years working for my company. I spent an hour and half this morning to clean the driveway out. The news told us that unless you were an emergency vehicle stay home. So I did. Really worked in the office it was nice and I am now ready for a cigar.:popcorn:
    you read my mind bob. La aurora with something sweet does the trick. saint louis ray later tonight maybe

IMG_0351.jpg

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    TOMORROW -- Friday -- I plan to show up at the new 1101 Cigar Lounge about 10:30 or 11am.

If anyone wants to stop in the new lounge for a cigar and chat guns, I'll be in there puffing on some sort of politically incorrect, but totally legal, tobacco product.

Anyone care to join me?

GhostofWinter

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Lake Station-NW Indiana
    I am working midnights bob, and called off the last two nites due to the weather and the roads. I kinda doubt I can push it yet another nite. I am thinking the roads will be good enough for my relief to get there in the AM so I shouldn't have a problem, except being awake at that time.

sparky241

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 18, 2008
    ill make it in. did anyone show up wednesday? i was coming till the snow hit us again. after that i had to stay and help the neighbors dig out

Woodrow

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 30, 2010
    Munster
    I'm in Virginia, an hour from my house. Long damn drive, but good to be back for a bit. I did stock up on Big Butts before leaving.

Best all. Have a great smoke.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom