• Status
    Not open for further replies.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    I'm gonna try. Been a while since I have seen you dude. :) Wonder if Bob will be around.....LOL

Actually I won't. But I was there all day Monday & Tuesday and most of Wednesday afternoon.

I have to take Melen to the hospital in Chicago. I'm picking her up at lunchtime for her appointment.

OH, BTW, Juan is out of town. His mom died a couple days ago. She lives in El Paso. Funeral is tomorrow.

Woodrow

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 30, 2010
    Munster
    I have not been in too long. Between work and other issues, I have been damn beat and in and out of town. If I can make it tomorrow in the morning sometime after work I will. I need a smoke and a nice chair...

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    I have not been in too long. Between work and other issues, I have been damn beat and in and out of town. If I can make it tomorrow in the morning sometime after work I will. I need a smoke and a nice chair...

I should be in the store on Friday by 9:30am. The store opens at 10:30. But my standing rule is that if I know you, I let you in. So stop in anytime after 9:30 and I'll unlock the door for you.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    I'm gonna try. Been a while since I have seen you dude. :) Wonder if Bob will be around.....LOL

He may be, he said he trys to get up to the 1101 daily except on Weds. I'l have my new Sig with me, so you should really try to make it.

It was nice to see Ghost again, even if only for about 10 minutes. Unfortunately he and LadyGhost walked in just before I had to take off to get my daughter.

Andy was smoking one of my favorite cigars, I was loving the aroma, but didn't have the time to smoke one myself. :xmad:

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    if you don't mind, where is pine island anyway?

Pine Island Plaza a strip mall located on US 30 & Pine Island Court on the East side of the town of Schererville in Lake County (northwest Indiana).

There is a smoke shop/cigar store called the PIT STOP SMOKE SHOP located in the Pine Island Plaza mall. The store is often referred to as Pit Stop Pine Island.

BTW, it should be noted, the last several meet ups have NOT been on a WEDNESDAY and have NOT been at the Pine Island store!

Its looking like the new 1101 CIGAR LOUNGE (also located on US30 in Schererville, but on the west side of town) is becoming the more common meeting place. LINK => http://www.1101cigarlounge.com/

Last edited:

NapalmFTW

British dude
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 30, 2011
    Lowell
    So, who wants to help me lose my cigar smoking cherry? I have never smoked cigarettes before let alone cigars. I have absolutely no idea. So if anyone wants to laugh at my expense while I try it, feel free. But I need tutoring! ;) I'm very local too and bored 99% of my day (wife at work, unable to work due to US Gov.).

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.7%
    43   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    So, who wants to help me lose my cigar smoking cherry? I have never smoked cigarettes before let alone cigars. I have absolutely no idea. So if anyone wants to laugh at my expense while I try it, feel free. But I need tutoring! ;) I'm very local too and bored 99% of my day (wife at work, unable to work due to US Gov.).

I'm gonna tell you to go with a Drew Estates Acid Blonde, but that is just me. Not everyone likes that kind of cigar.

Andy219

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Cedar Lake, IN

I'm always glad to assist people as they venture into the dark side of tobacco. I'm going to try and make it out to the 1101 lounge this afternoon around 11ish.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    NOTICE: The "Every Wednesday" meeting seems to have died a slow death due to changing work schedules. However, it seems to be MOVING TO THURSDAY and changing location to the 1101 Cigar Lounge located at 1101 W. Lincoln Hwy, Scherereville, IN.

LINKY => 1101 Cigar Lounge | Schererville Indiana

Picture6-1.png

So, who wants to help me lose my cigar smoking cherry? I have never smoked cigarettes before let alone cigars. I have absolutely no idea. . .
    I have never smoked a cigarette in my life and have no desire to start, but I do smoke cigars.

HINT #1: Start with a MILD cigar. MILD. MILD.
    HINT #2: DON'T INHALE. Cigar smokers don't inhale the smoke into their lungs. Doing so will make you very very sick.

I'm always glad to assist people as they venture into the dark side of tobacco. I'm going to try and make it out to the 1101 lounge this afternoon around 11ish.
    I'll be at 1101 today too. Probably from 11am to 2:30pm.

NapalmFTW

British dude
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 30, 2011
    Lowell
    As we brits say, BUGGER!

I didn't check this thread today... I was sort-of free too. Car needs some work doing to it but still drivable. I guess I'll see you guys next thursday.

Andy219

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Cedar Lake, IN
    Don't worry, since you didn't make it, we were just talking about you behind your back :draw:

^^^This^^^ :rockwoot:

I'm about 20 minutes out, doing my errands. It may still be to early... I'm sure I can find something to keep me busy til 10. Not sure if I wanna try one of those other coffee infused bad boys today... I dreamt of a Tabak Especial all night.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom