• Status
    Not open for further replies.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Actually Greg I'm just lonely!!! This is the first Friday that I haven't seen ANY of the INGO group.

I'm gonna try to get there for that lunch. My brother was telling me the burgers are good and the fries are even better. I've got a nice aged (1992) Rocky Patel Churchill at home in my humidor that I've been looking forward to smoking. Tomorrow might be the day, 5 Guys might be the place.

GhostofWinter

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Lake Station-NW Indiana
    Actually Greg I'm just lonely!!! This is the first Friday that I haven't seen ANY of the INGO group.

I'm gonna try to get there for that lunch. My brother was telling me the burgers are good and the fries are even better. I've got a nice aged (1992) Rocky Patel Churchill at home in my humidor that I've been looking forward to smoking. Tomorrow might be the day, 5 Guys might be the place.

Going through INGO withdrawals? I mean you have had at least ONE INGO person in there every day this week.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    This Wednesday (Sept 1) at lunchtime we will have Cigar Bob in the house, and he said he'd buy a couple pizza's for lunch from Zuni's . . . got to love a man with an expense account!!!

The only thing we have to worry about is if we send Greg over to pick up the Pizza . . . they may be eaten before the rest of us realize what we did. I guess we better send a little guy for the pizza. Hopefully Juan will show up.

Hbtt1rev.jpg

Woodrow

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 30, 2010
    Munster
    I will come by.

Wednesday will be my only day off in 15 days. And no, for those of you wondering, there is no more money in it; I make the same whether I work one day or ten. That's right folks, turn and point...it's management!

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    BTW have you folksbeen reading this:
    https://www.indianagunowners.com/forums/survival_and_disaster_preparedness/106863-nwi_msg.html

Seems like we may have a new direction for our wednesday BS sessions. Any thoughts on this?

I think a mutual support group makes a lot of sense HOWEVER it strikes me that it is only practical if you do it with your neighbors and can effectively block off access to your road. When Katrina hit New Orleans there were some neighborhoods that were above the flood waters and the neighbors literally banded together, blocked off the roads into the neighborhood and patrolled their perimeters. . . they had no looting, no problems.

For people who live in different areas, many miles apart, the only real way a MSG can be really effective is if all the members agree to join up at one spot and bunker in at that spot.

Well that's just my thoughts. Perhaps we can discuss this at lunch too.

tem375

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 3, 2010
    I will let them deal with your dogs, then I will just take it from them, problem solved I get it all. I will consider sharing the cigars though, only becasue I don't like to smoke alone.

tem375

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 3, 2010
    That would be perfect, I will report you to animal cruelty, who will then unconstitutionally take away your gun rights so you will have to give all of his guns to me. This plan is coming togetherr so nicely.

p.s. I need a cigar. Stupid no tobaco policy at work/school, and I am here for 13 hours today. Can't wait till tommorow.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom