• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Neo46121

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 8, 2009
    Putnam County
    Because he is currently with his wife at the hospital who is about to bring his 3rd child into the world!

Congrats Pitbull!

Last edited:

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    congrats!!! hope it all goes smooth. i never knew real stress until I went through 9 months of pregnancy and the birth (emergency c-section) with my wife. It all ends when you hear them cry for the first time. then starts back up again when you take them home, lol. enjoy the sleep you get at the hospital when the nurses offer to take the baby to the nursery. you wont get anymore for about 2 more years. hahahahahahhahahaha. its all worth it.

42769vette

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 6, 2008
    south of richmond in
    congrats ill be having my first (girl) in less than 3 months. im just starting to set it. the first 6 months of pregancy was kind of easy. now its starting to set in that "holly ____ this is real"

redpitbull44

Expert
    Rating - 50%
    1   1   0
    Sep 30, 2010
    Thanks everyone! She hasn't had him yet! My mom and hers are up in the room with her, she is sleeping, which is a good thing. Her body needs the rest to get from 8cm to 10cm (cervix dialation). She opted for an epidural this time. She had our other two boys completely natually. I have faith in the staff here. I will post pics of the new addition ASAP.

Oh, and Brian, I got a size 12 for ya when you come up tomorrow!

redpitbull44

Expert
    Rating - 50%
    1   1   0
    Sep 30, 2010
    Well folks, Emmett Loghan Daniel was born at 1:37am. He was a biggun', weighing in at 9.77lbs:eek:, 21" head to toe, and a 14.5" head circumference:wow:.
    I will post some pics of him when I can.

fatduk1963

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 28, 2010
    Warren IN
    congrats!!!!!!! have ya bought the little fella his first firearm yet ? remember get it now and you can have it broken in for him, thats what I told my EX !!!! and I still got my boy , and WE still got the rifle. but it did not work for my daughter . agian congrats.

redpitbull44

Expert
    Rating - 50%
    1   1   0
    Sep 30, 2010
    congrats!!!!!!! have ya bought the little fella his first firearm yet ? remember get it now and you can have it broken in for him, thats what I told my EX !!!! and I still got my boy , and WE still got the rifle. but it did not work for my daughter . agian congrats.

I sure did! I'm sitting here holding him with one arm and typing with the other. :rockwoot: pics to follow.

redpitbull44

Expert
    Rating - 50%
    1   1   0
    Sep 30, 2010
    100_0294.jpg

Lil Mr. Mohawk's too cool to open his eyes....

100_0272.jpg

He wasn't 10 minutes out of the womb in the second pic.

Lock n Load

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    146   0   0
    May 1, 2008
    FFort
    Belated Congratulations !!! I hope that Mother and child are doing fine..... and that Dad is holding up well too !

Pics are up..... precious !!!

Top Bottom