snorko

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    364   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Evansville, IN
    ***Traded***

Excellent condition Smith & Wesson revolver, model 17-8 for sale or trade. This model has it's own section in the S&W Standard catalog. The Model 17-8 is a 6-inch K frame .22lr revolver with several unique features including a matte bead blasted finish and an alloy 10 round cylinder. Manufactured from 1996-1999, no internal lock of course. These are somewhat rare and the last several in this condition which sold on Gunbroker brought between $700 & $950.

No significant wear or flaws, very faint turn line. Unknown round count. These shipped with S&W logo Hogue grips which I removed for safe keeping when I got it. I have misplaced the originals and the revolver has standard Hogue grips. The logo grips are available for $29 from S&W. Includes the revolver in the factory plastic case with papers.

Prefer to trade but cash price is $800. Trades desired are a 4"-6" S&W .357 pre-lock 686, I would consider a stainless Ruger GP-100 with a 5" barrel only. FTF within an hour or so of Evansville; This would be Vincennes, Bloomington, Washington, Ferdinand, etc. Please PM any questions or offers.

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom