• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Wild Deuce

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 2, 2009
    Gun Not at Fault For Belcher's Acts

... best response I've seen so far in the media.

Added since the Connecticut shooting incident:

I would highly recommend that we become familiar with the arguments presented in this article and that each of us formulate our own talking points. We will need them in the coming days and weeks. I fear that this is The Incident that all the gun grabbers have been waiting for since the AWB expired. Anyone read Enemies Foreign and Domestic by Matthew Bracken? Does the phrase "never let a good crisis go to waste" ring a bell?

We can't shy away from this fight. Each of us [STRIKE]should[/STRIKE] must be ready to make a reasoned argument in defense of our Liberty. The bodies aren't even cold in Connecticut and we can already hear the gun control drum beating in legislative halls and The White House.

Last edited:

homer12

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 1, 2012
    :rockwoot:Cheers Willie. Good find.

Hopefully this anti-gun spin in the media won't catch much momentum and detract from the tragedy that really happened. A crazed man took his baby momma's life as well as his own because his head's not right.

sharkey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 13, 2009
    Hognuts' Liberal ****hole
    I bet they'd change their minds if I was beating them to death with a shovel.

Not likely.

If you don't have a gun, there is NO WAY you could beat them to death wish a shovel. Without the gun FORCING you to take a life....... it would be impossible for you to conceive, let alone accomplish, such an act.

Wild Deuce

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 2, 2009
    Original Post updated since Connecticut shooting

BUMP

I think the orignal post/link is even more crucial at this time. I wanted to bump this in hopes that everyone will take the time to read the article and prepare to defend our liberties in the coming days and weeks. People that know us as gun owners will be asking us questions. Let's be ready.

Top Bottom