• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Micromanager

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2010
    Clinton, IN
    Hello all, Thanks for all the welcoming posts. I actually pulled off the side of the road to register (been keepin' an eye on it for a few days) when I saw 9,999 members were registered! My husband has been a member for quite a while and has been encouraging me to sign up. Sounded like fun! Anyhoo, the phone thing messed me up because my username was supposed to be my husband's "pet" name for me "Micromanager" not Micomanager as the buttons on my phone are too small. Anyone know a way to fix that?:)

Now that I am actually at a land based computer, just a little about myself. Grew up with a family that hunts, fishes and was a general country girl. What's the saying you can take the girl out of the country but never the country out of the girl. Trying to teach a healthy respect of firearms to my 3 boys, 10, 8 & 6. My husband is my inspiration and definite support. When he asks me if I am prepared for disaster, I say of course, I married you! Definite supporter of the 2nd amendment, without it all would fail, and education, ditto. (I am a teacher). Please be patient even though I have heard my husband talk non-stop about INGO, I am learning this for the first time. Sorry about the misspelling error, it won't be my last, I teach science not English for a reason.

Last edited:

sj kahr k40

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2009
    The mods have already commented on your name, I'm sure you won't have a problem changing it, :welcome: to :ingo:

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    CONGRATS!!!!!!! You just won a 2010 Chevy Corvette, $1000.00 Wal-Mart gift card, a Colt AR-15 with 10,000 rounds of ammo, a Glock of your choice with 5000 rounds of ammo, 100 cases of Pepsi, a 54" HD t.v., an a Harley Davidson. Contact Fenway, offer for these INGO gifts expires July 25th, 2010.

pudly

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    Undisclosed
    CONGRATS!!!!!!! You just won...

what-you-did-there-i-see-itthumbnai.jpg

2cool9031

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Mar 4, 2009
    NWI
    :welcome:Welcome to INGO...from Chesterton!:welcome:

For being member 10,000 you win the grand prize!!!!!!
    A Free Menbership!!!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom